Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops, Decisions Derevyanchenko For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good fight... props to serg, dude can take a punch... jacobs did good...

Comment

• Very close entertaining fight. Don't know what that old man Lederman was seeing, but he needs get his eyes checked & he should've retired a long time ago. I had it 114-113 for Jacobs. Derevyanchenko is a solid fighter, as he showed today. The flash knockdown made a difference as I think that it made Derevyanchenko more hesitant at the beginning. Good hard fought win for Jacobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        Final scores, 114-113 SD and 2x 115-112 Jacobs. One judge has same score as me (114-113). Not bad scores, no robbery. Lots of very close rounds, hard to score.

As a Sergiy fan, I'm disappointed for him, but he put up a great fight, especially late. He does have some limitations he needs to work on. Stronger jab for sure, better lateral movement. He can come back strong from this.
        Who would u like to see him face next? I'd like to see him against Lemieux.

Comment

• That was why GGG chose Vanes

Comment

• Book Jacobs vs. Canelo Cinco De Mayo 2019.

Reason why a big tall heavy guy was chosen in NY

Comment

• Originally posted by bxkiddchino View Post
              Very close entertaining fight. Don't know what that old man Lederman was seeing, but he needs get his eyes checked & he should've retired a long time ago. I had it 114-113 for Jacobs. Derevyanchenko is a solid fighter, as he showed today. The flash knockdown made a difference as I think that it made Derevyanchenko more hesitant at the beginning. Good hard fought win for Jacobs.
              Yeah his cards have been straight stupid lately.

And he sounds like a stturing drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Book Jacobs vs. Canelo Cinco De Mayo 2019.

Reason why a big tall heavy guy was chosen in NY
                Yup. Make the fight happen. Jacobs is a one dimensional fighter with a weak chin. Canelo would take him to school by countering those reckless wild shots all round long 😂😂😂

Comment

• Damn sergey would not last 6 rds with ggg with those shots he took. Way too open.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    That was why GGG chose Vanes
                    You act like that's news I mean are u people stupid or what u don't take high risk low reward tune up fights when you have a fight for 15-30 million on the table. Derev just lost to someone GGG beat anyway at the end of the day...

Comment

• Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                      Damn I'm glad your not the judge. No offence but 115-112 for Jacobs. I could give Sergi 5 rounds but then 7 for Jacobs. But Jacobs knocked Sergi down so Sergi lost a extra point there. When they review the judges cards I bet the one that scored it for Sergi will have mixed the fighters up because Sergi couldn't score a draw fight and Jacobs be the guy down a point because Jacobs knocked Sergi down. So the one card that was for Sergi will be a UD for Jacobs 114-113. Judge got the guy that got down backwards.
                      Actually if she scored it 114-113 for Derevyanchenko, it means that she had it 7 rounds to 5 in his favor which would add up to a 115-113 scorecard not including the knockdown. If you take a point away for the knockdown he suffered it would come down to 114-113 for Derevyanchenko. So as you can see, it is indeed a possible scorecard, hence the split decision regardless of whether people agree with it or not.
                      Last edited by bxkiddchino; 10-27-2018, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X