No announcement yet.

Tommy Loughran May Forget A Fight, But Not His Workout With Dempsey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Bruce Lee kind of did that with a cobra in Enter The Dragon, but that was probably set up by a trainer and was then placed in a booth to get guards to leave.
    jake the snake did that with damien.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      jake the snake did that with damien.
      Oh yeah. Well usually he just threw it on the opponent. But he would do that sometimes when he became a heel character again and started carrying around a smaller king cobra snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Oh yeah. Well usually he just threw it on the opponent. But he would do that sometimes when he became a heel character again and started carrying around a smaller king cobra snake.
        Which bit poor Savage's arm off script.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Which bit poor Savage's arm off script.
          Yeah and Jake was trying to pull it off for the longest time and the announcers made it sound like he was pushing the snake into his arm, since that's kind of what it looked like. I miss those days, with theatrics like that and when only a few wrestlers did promos they came up with themselves on the spot and didn't have a bunch of crap written for them. The sketch stuff sucks now. Flair's daughter is talented though ad Becky Quinn aka Lynch is great but I don't have the same enthusiasm for the product I once did. The Hall of Fame inductions are still fun to check out though Wrestlemania weekend, to see how the old timers I grew up watching look today.

Comment

Working...
          X