Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That white NAACP lady pretending to be black....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    She just got a tan and made her hair nappy

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      According to the one drop rule she would be.

I doubt she has any, if she took a test and found it she would have highlighted it.
      One drop rule??

Comment

I did the same thing, I never fooled anyone though.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          One drop rule??
          In the South it became known as the "one-drop rule,'' meaning that a single drop of "black blood" makes a person a black. It is also known as the "one black ancestor rule," some courts have called it the "traceable amount rule," and anthropologists call it the "hypo-descent rule," meaning that racially mixed persons are assigned the status of the subordinate group. This definition emerged from the American South to become the nation's definition, generally accepted by whites and blacks. Blacks had no other choice.
          Not only does the one-drop rule apply to no other group than American blacks, but apparently the rule is unique in that it is found only in the United States and not in any other nation in the world. In fact, definitions of who is black vary quite sharply from country to country, and for this reason people in other countries often express consternation about our definition. James Baldwin relates a revealing incident that occurred in 1956 at the Conference of Negro-African Writers and Artists held in Paris. The head of the delegation of writers and artists from the United States was John Davis. The French chairperson introduced Davis and then asked him why he considered himself Negro, since he certainly did not look like one. Baldwin wrote, "He is a Negro, of course, from the remarkable legal point of view which obtains in the United States, but more importantly, as he tried to make clear to his interlocutor, he was a Negro by choice and by depth of involvement--by experience, in fact."
          https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...d/onedrop.html

Comment

Soooo, more "justified" cultural appropriation I take it.

Comment

reminds of white girls who do yoga and meditate and think they have some kind of connection to the far east lol

white people be lost yo

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Soooo, more "justified" cultural appropriation I take it.
                Only blacks they made that rule for. If you had less than 1/16 native american dna, you would be still considered white.

So us Blacks have different texture hair than the other races, bigger d**cks, ran faster, jumped higher, etc. I see why the whites back then were intimidated but in the end we still came around to f**cking white women overtly and those white men can't do sh**t about it now.

Comment

lmfao I cant imagine that nasty process to make it nappy.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    lmfao I cant imagine that nasty process to make it nappy.
                    Just add wax........

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Only blacks they made that rule for. If you had less than 1/16 native american dna, you would be still considered white.

So us Blacks have different texture hair than the other races, bigger d**cks, ran faster, jumped higher, etc. I see why the whites back then were intimidated but in the end we still came around to f**cking white women overtly and those white men can't do sh**t about it now.
                      Yea, well, Let me know when you could swim or handle a spider.

bigger d1cks is a myth. White people run the big d1ck game. Blacks just hold the per capita title. Which is equivalent to the regular champion and not the super champion. Run faster, myth. Jump higher, myth.

Seriously, get off your own d1ck for a minute and realize you just checked off every black stereotype for yourself as if its some sort great thing. Yet, here you are day in and day out preaching that equality bullshit and yet you put yourself in the very same box that you're fighting to get you and your people out of (supposedly). You're that black democrat Kanye is talking about.

And as far as these white *****es go (cause apparently thats some great accomplishment)

Youre welcome. Consider it your reparations. Were even now.

Comment

Working...
                      X