No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated: Deontay Wilder's Team Refusing To Meet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thack View Post
    Lol...meanwhile back in the nursing home .These two are a complete pair of prats and they also think you are! Waiting until 1st December still gives both sides over five months to see where the land lies. Hearn and the silly old boy know it's impossible to do anything before this big fight takes place and for the result is known .This is just another smoke screen as everyone knows their plan is already in place for Dillian Whyte (lol) to fight A.J. in a in house rematch that will be sold to the suckers as the second coming of Ali v Frazier.I'm sorry for the few idiots that can't see the Hearns haven't changed their ways of the early nineties when they found fighters like Tony Thornton known as the punching postman for Eubank sr. when there was a certain dangerous guy out there (ring any bells?) called James 'lights out Toney..... not to mention Mike McCallum ...instead they got him the great Ron Essett ...apologies if you don't remember him as he's best forgotten.

The Wilder / Fury fight is for once an even money affair not the 1/10 on Hearn has just pushed through and until the result is known Wilder would be a complete fool to commit to anything lowball Hearn would like to do .There are so many different scenarios that could put Wilder or indeed Fury in a world known (not just UK) driving seat and greedy Hearn and his booze faced old man know this!
    Lololololol. Barry Hearn slept with your old man back in the day that is the only way you are so bitter

I’m only joking bro but it is battlestations Hearn’s for you? You will not stop until you see blood����

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      It says McCracken said no not give up home field advantage
      Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      Need me post more of article since you didn’t take time check out the link? Or you going keep going on with the bt was fronting money and not provide proof like I did
      You are still trying to deflect away from what Hearn said by talking about McCracken, and you are still wrong on both counts!

Nowhere in that article does it say anything about Hearn telling AJ to except the offer, or McCracken telling him not to. And even if it did, the article is from May, which was before Hearn knew that Warren and BT were involved.

Let it go. We all misremember things we see on line from time to time. I know I do. No need to get wound up about it.

In these videos you can hear Warren saying he helped Shelly Finkel put the offer together, and told him how much BT were going to put up, because they were very interested in broadcasting it.

He also says that if he was in Hearn's position, he would have said "no, the fight's got to go on Sky" and that he told Finkel Hearn wouldn't accept the offer.

Comment

• F**K that slimy dusty ass white promoter. Now you want to talk after talking all that sh**t.

F**k that ***** Anthony Joshua. Let him keep fighting tomato cans. He will go down in history as the biggest b*tch in the division.

Al Haymon running **** behind the scenes. Stop being desperate Hearns Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Desperate to seem interested in the eyes of the public now after being chased around by Wilder. Now that Wilder is all tied up, they wanna meet. It’s unproffesional. How is Wilder gonna take time off his camp to meet them after the way they ducked the crap out of him?
          Is Wilder managing and promoting himself now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
            F**K that slimy dusty ass white promoter. Now you want to talk after talking all that sh**t.

F**k that ***** Anthony Joshua. Let him keep fighting tomato cans. He will go down in history as the biggest b*tch in the division.

Al Haymon running **** behind the scenes. Stop being desperate Hearns Lmao
            And fck you, you racist POS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Lololololol. Barry Hearn slept with your old man back in the day that is the only way you are so bitter

I’m only joking bro but it is battlestations Hearn’s for you? You will not stop until you see blood����
              Lol..........they are such fuking irritating bastards that only appeal to the idiots .......and I will have a word with my old man!

Comment

• the days of Team Wilder accepting a SHlT deal..... are over

isn't it funny, that the same tards who wank on about Golovkin being ducked, happily support Joshua ducking Wilder

what did Golovkin do..... ?

he talked shlt to the media, and proceeded to fight another bum

what did Wilder do..... ?

he signed the next best guy, to EARN his place in the market

keyword = " earn "

THAT, ladies and gentlemen..... is how you conduct your business when someone is REALLY ducking you

IF Wilder beats Fury, he will be ridicule Team Poshua every single day, proudly proclaim that he is the best heavyweight on the planet..... and be impossible to ignore

Team Poshua's stock is dropping already, and it will continue to drop if Wilder beats Fury..... Team Wilder know that, and so do Team Poshua

btw, I like Joshua..... I am just calling him Poshua Spice to rile up his excuse-making fans and to remind them that he is ducking Wilder loooool

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  Thanks Forgot about that one

There’s probably countless other examples as well

Planning 2 fights ahead is almost a surefire way to take a immediate L
                  That would of been a Paulie rematch? I thought Hatton kicked Paulie’s butt once before...

Comment

• Meet? For what? Wilder’s team won’t be distracted with you nonsense. Biggest, most exciting heavyweight bout is already consummated. Go away scratch your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
                      Lol..........they are such fuking irritating bastards that only appeal to the idiots .......and I will have a word with my old man!
                      Good sport

Comment

Working...
                      X