Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing styles that EXCEL in street fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexican style

Comment

Didn't myth busters do something that proved hammer fists were your best option?

Comment

I'll bet GGG would be a freak in street fight.

I;ve heard he's a decent grappler and can wrestle abit too................

Comment

Just to need ro connect and its over. Them hands too fast without gloves. Plus the dudes aint used to taking that much force. Especially on chin

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            If you can last 30 seconds you win 90 percent of street fights as the average person has horrible stamina
            This
            I remember being on a fight where no of us got hit and we were both dying for somebody to get in and stop it.

Comment

Almost any pro boxer would do well in a street fight, unless it hits the ground and they're up against a skilled wrestler. Yeah most one-on-one fights hit the ground, but most people don't know how to fight.

Being feather-fisted by world class boxing standards doesn't mean much. How hard do you think Paulie Malignaggi hits compared to the average person? He may be a soft puncher by world class boxing standards, but he'd likely drill the average person unconscious.

Comment

Working...
              X