Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So In THEORY, W/ GGG "winning" Mexican Fans since Rubio, Can He Crack 250K By Himslf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So In THEORY, W/ GGG "winning" Mexican Fans since Rubio, Can He Crack 250K By Himslf?

Been Telling Y'all... Ramirez vs Alvarez At 168 Is Another Major PPV Super Fight on Mexican Holidays

If Loeffler Is Smart, They can do ggg vs Ramirez at 168!!!

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    Been Telling Y'all... Ramirez vs Alvarez At 168 Is Another Major PPV Super Fight on Mexican Holidays

zurdo is a bum with one notable win over a fading arthur abraham

Comment

GGG is the greatest. GGG stands for great, greater and greatest. That is all you really need to know.

Comment

Zurdo kills Alvarez

Comment

I think either GGG or Canelo could spot Ramirez the weight and knock him out from what I saw of him against Hart. Both Canelo and GGG have iron jaws and fists of fury. Ramirez couldn't finish Hart. I think both Canelo and GGG would finish Hart. Hart hurt Ramirez with punches I don't think would hurt either Canelo or GGG. I hope GGG does eventually fight Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post

Canelo pulled off a mere 250k before ggg and he is supposedly the face of boxing so what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              GGG is the greatest. GGG stands for great, greater and greatest. That is all you really need to know.
              Lets be honest, he's a very flawed fighter, guys like Ward, Floyd, Crawford, Lomachenko, Usyk and Kovalev don't take the shots he takes.

Golovkin is a pound for pound fighter no doubts, he's just simply not as good as the above mentioned guys.

Comment

Working...
              X