No announcement yet.

Pacquiao took PEDS and is a cheat = FACT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    Cannabis is considered to be in violation of all three main disqualifying criteria. It violates the first (performance enhancement) because of its ability to decrease anxiety and fear, and potentially to improve some types of oxygenation and concentration. It violates the second (health risk) because it can result in, among other things, "decreased cognitive performance" and "pulmonary toxicity." It violates the third (spirit of sport) because of the drug's widespread illegality and conflicts with the "role model of athletes in modern society," along with "negative reactions by the public, sponsors, and the media."

http://www.popsci.com/technology/art...ubstances-list
    Now post a source of Mayweather using it.

Pacquiao admitting PED use >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any conspiracy theory you and the other Pac fans can create.

Pacquiao a PED cheat FACT.

Did you read what you posted? I posted evidence from studies that amphetamines increases performance. You posted that cannabis decreases performance.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-23-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

this explains why floyd has no fear of conor and is talking about going to war.

Cannabis is considered to be in violation of all three main disqualifying criteria. It violates the first (performance enhancement) because of its ability to decrease anxiety and fear, and potentially to improve some types of oxygenation and concentration. It violates the second (health risk) because it can result in, among other things, "decreased cognitive performance" and "pulmonary toxicity." It violates the third (spirit of sport) because of the drug's widespread illegality and conflicts with the "role model of athletes in modern society," along with "negative reactions by the public, sponsors, and the media."
      Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Now post a source of Mayweather using it.

Pacquiao admitting PED use >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any conspiracy theory you and the other Pac fans can create.

Pacquiao a PED cheat FACT.

19:01

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Maybe it helped him to win the first 19 fights before he became a champion. Did that ever cross your mind, genius???

helped him win his first 19 fights?? he lost to torrescampo in his 12th fight. i guess the peds didnt help him in this fight then right?

Comment

19:01

I asked for a source for him using it.

Damn you're ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            I asked for a source for him using it.

Damn you're ******ed.
            when you can find a source of pac admitted to using meth while fighting, let me know. until then.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Comment

You gonna smoke a joint with him also? Let him sign the joint then frame it? #tmt #loyal
              Sure, I'll smoke a joint with him. Why would anyone sign and frame it, idiot? Is that what you would do with Pac's meth vials?

Comment

helped him win his first 19 fights?? he lost to torrescampo in his 12th fight. i guess the peds didnt help him in this fight then right?
                How do you know it didn't help him? You are blatantly ducking whether it helped him in his other fights, and you are avoiding the fact that PED abusers can still lose.

I take back what I said before. I'm convinced you truly are a moron.

Comment

• Bump

Pac turds accusing others again when their hero is a PED cheat.

Comment

• Check How Many Weigh Ins Pac has had that Cyst....

very practical to ask for Toradol dosages...

Comment

Working...
                    X