Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-06-2016, 08:23 AM #31
Banned

Quoted: 9180 Post(s)
Lester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,452.00
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 green k aswell - Tha_Greatest 
Talk about fighters who aren't retired cherry pickers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
How the hell have you not be banned yet?

leave this out of the thread man, this is immature and doesn't belong in boxing talk, stop being so emotional and hateful man be an unbiased and neutral boxing fan, you can have bias toward a fighter but at least give compliments or respect to other champions, stop living vicariously through them.

I don't want to have to block you man, but you are ruining my thread please don't ruin the thread with this type of low blow racist idiocy.
there's no racist ''idiocy'' lol. don't be a coward if you can't take the heat because field text boxes aren't a set of gloves. grow some balls dude. Your sig is Pac...2+2 says you get offended on Pac criticism...and don't get shrug because people can have opinions on Pac. that's the lowest you can go. I don't ever cry a field box because people talk smack about Floyd.

in fact, until you take back your racist accusations you're now on my ignore list. don'T get spooked with boxing facts. Pac got floored by Torrecampo and Singsurat. That's what you call Asian men, and he got floored due to poor defense. Just because it hurts that Victor Conte said Pac roided and particularly in the Phillipines doesn't mean you have to text war threat people at NSB because it doesn't fit your liking.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Lester Tutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-06-2016, 02:40 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4138 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 17,366.62
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
''White women.'' interracial sex only applies to banging ''White women?'' wtf

this site. lol. and ''black guys.'' Americans are stupid. this is the reason why Trump has supporters. A Pakistani and a Japanese banging it out and idiots say, ''that's not interracial...there's no White woman...''
Lol...you know what you meant.
Real King Kong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 03:58 PM #33
Banned

Lester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond repute
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 green k aswell - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by considerthis View Post
Lol...you know what you meant.
don't feel salty. the World isn't orchestrated on black or White, or in your case, black African or anglo saxon... travel the World bruv. open your mind and learn the many cultures you never thought possible. You can't learn that stateside.
Old 05-06-2016, 04:48 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
don't feel salty. the World isn't orchestrated on black or White, or in your case, black African or anglo saxon... travel the World bruv. open your mind and learn the many cultures you never thought possible. You can't learn that stateside.
Ok...except you're post was in response to a racist post aginst blacks, i don't see how you would turn the corner from that to what you're talking about now. I really don't care at all.
Old 05-06-2016, 04:52 PM #35
Banned

Quote:
Ok...except you're post was in response to a racist post aginst blacks, i don't see how you would turn the corner from that to what you're talking about now. I really don't care at all.
it's ok if you don'T understand what interracial means. it doesn't refer to just black or White. you'll learn eventually guvnor
Old 05-06-2016, 04:58 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
it's ok if you don'T understand what interracial means. it doesn't refer to just black or White. you'll learn eventually guvnor
yea thanks for the inside knowledge. In the context of your post and the one you replied to, you know what you were inferring...don't tryn play it off now.
Old 05-06-2016, 05:06 PM #37
Banned

Quote:
yea thanks for the inside knowledge. In the context of your post and the one you replied to, you know what you were inferring...don't tryn play it off now.
what is the context? ''blacklivesmatter'' hashtag? I'm not even black and I've banged all types of broads my son. It's easy to pick on trolls and race baiters here. It's fun! and yes!

#InterracialSexMatters&WomenLoveIt !!

don't feel insecure about that! why should you? lol
Old 05-06-2016, 05:11 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
what is the context? ''blacklivesmatter'' hashtag? I'm not even black and I've banged all types of broads my son. It's easy to pick on trolls and race baiters here. It's fun! and yes!

#InterracialSexMatters&WomenLoveIt !!

don't feel insecure about that! why should you? lol
Haha...there you go again, implying that one would feel insecure about that. That's why it's a dig isn't it?..because of what you think the reaction will be.
Old 05-06-2016, 05:46 PM #39
Banned

Quote:
Haha...there you go again, implying that one would feel insecure about that. That's why it's a dig isn't it?..because of what you think the reaction will be.
if you say so! it takes one to say so innit. I don't race bait on NSB, there's plenty of it here it's not my thing, but I don't mind stinging baiters back with their own medicine and having people like you pointing it out.
good job.
Old 05-06-2016, 06:11 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
if you say so! it takes one to say so innit. I don't race bait on NSB, there's plenty of it here it's not my thing, but I don't mind stinging baiters back with their own medicine and having people like you pointing it out.
good job.
So the purpose of your post was to retaliate to race baiting. Well in that case, my assumption of what you were implying was accurate.

Share This With Friends

Tags
biased, chávez, julio, manny, pacquiao?

User Tag List