No announcement yet.

Suge Knight accepts plea deal of 28 years for manslaughter charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suge Knight accepts plea deal of 28 years for manslaughter charges

This dude fumbled a billion dollar bag trying to be a tough guy. He had Dre, Snoop, and Pac. Could've had Eminem thru Dre and 50 cent thru Eminem. Ain't no telling who else he could've had if he had just sat his ass down and played the background. smh

The plea deal was just unveiled in court, and Suge will get 28 years in prison after pleading no contest to voluntary manslaughter. The 53-year-old will get credit for time served -- he's been in jail awaiting trial for around 3 1/2 years. He'll also be on parole for 3 years after serving his prison sentence.

Knight cracked a joke ... of sorts. Part of the judge's instructions to the defendant include a phrase about the possibility of deportation following conviction, to which Suge said, "So, ICE can come and get me." There was a smattering of laughter.
    http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/20/suge-k...der-plea-deal/

I watched that G-funk documentary the other day. Had me listening to old death row records again.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      I watched that G-funk documentary the other day. Had me listening to old death row records again.
      Forgot about that one. His dumb ass didn't sign Warren G then got mad when Warren G had a hit record and didn't want to let Death Row artists perform with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Forgot about that one. His dumb ass didn't sign Warren G then got mad when Warren G had a hit record and didn't want to let Death Row artists perform with him.
        Probably could have had YG and the game as well.

Comment

Damn yea Suge definitely f#cked up when he coulda been the man in music for decades now & until his death. Now he's only gotta be worried about cigs & ramen.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Probably could have had YG and the game as well.
            Yep. And Kendrick. All he had to do is stay behind the scenes and handle business. Death Row could've been the new Motown

Comment

This is what happens when you can’t leave the thuggish behavior behind. Don’t feel bad for him at all

Comment

Damm he had the chance to be even more powerful if he changed his ways and adapt but Suge was just to wild! Still stuck in the 90s thinking he can do what we want. 28 years he'll probably do half but he's old already so when he gets out or if he even get to make it out he'll be an old man. It's still DEATHROW westside til the casket drop!

Comment

Damn, u beat me to it.

Comment

should have took it to trial you lose so what same outcome your done for but with trial at least you have a chance,

Comment

Working...
                    X