Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing fans outside of the UK - Who should Khan face next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing fans outside of the UK - Who should Khan face next?

The UK boxing fans are demanding that the Khan vs Brook fight happens next. There seems to be noise coming out of team Khan that global boxing fans would rather see Khan vs Pacquaio.

So who should Khan face next and why? If it doesn't face Brook now is he ducking?
    Kell Brook
    68.42%
    Manny Pacquiao
    31.58%

I want to see him fight Brook.

Comment

I'd rather see Manny. I think thats a more interesting fight. Never been into Brook all that much. I think Manny vs Amir is the more fun fight too.

Yawn at any ducking debate with Khan here. He's fought too many quality guys to be accused of ducking Brook of all people. I do think he doesn't like that cat for some reason & doesn't wanna help him get paid off of his own name or something along those lines.

Comment

Brook. How long have we waited for this fight to happen? This is the Benn/Eubank fight of English boxing for us. When you think of the 90s and the fights that got made Watson/Eubank/Benn/Collins for free....it's pathetic Khan is still allowed to dictate anything on Sky.

Comment

Brook

Pacq should really retire already honestly Brook and Khan have been hoing on with this for to long. They should get it over with already, Both have been ko'ed now neither is champ and their stock dropped a bit.

Hell Brook is willing to eat Kangaroo balls for this might as well give the man his shot lmao.😂😂

Comment

Brook. Frankly, Khan doesn't deserve a Manny fight though Manny still beats his ass.

Comment

I have to say Manny.
              Not even the least bit interested in a drained Brook taking in a crap Khan.
              I would rather see Manny destroy Khan once and for all.
              Khan has wanted this fight for years might aswell let the Pacman retire him.

Comment

I dont care for Khan he garbage

Comment

I think Manny would destroy Khan, he always buckles under that kind of offence.

I'm good with both fights. I bet Brook would face Khan even if Pacman whoops him first.

Comment

I really hope Khan gets embarrassed. I want him to fight Brook just so I can watch him be disrespected to the fullest. Dude's a hoe, he got beat up in his own town.

Comment

Working...
                    X