Collapse
No announcement yet.

Them Bones: James Toney Crushes Michael Nunn to Win his First Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James tony... I love him.... sweet post.... thank you... Paul m.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Flak View Post
      Did they have drug testing for that fight?
      As if...……. James was struggling to make the 160 limit. He killed himself sweating out to the numbers that they demanded. ….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        As if...……. James was struggling to make the 160 limit. He killed himself sweating out to the numbers that they demanded. ….Rockin'
        Okay. But I wasn't just talking about Toney. Nunn always had a drug cheat vibe as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Flak View Post
          Okay. But I wasn't just talking about Toney. Nunn always had a drug cheat vibe as well.
          Fair enough.....Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            I actually heard some places did view it at a no-bet fight
            How come? Because the odds were too high, so if the underdog won, the payout would be too high? Or is it the odds being too high, betting parlors don't think anyone will place a bet?

This is the one fight I would love to go back in time and bet a huge amount on.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              How come? Because the odds were too high, so if the underdog won, the payout would be too high? Or is it the odds being too high, betting parlors don't think anyone will place a bet?

This is the one fight I would love to go back in time and bet a huge amount on.
              Viewed as too big a mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                Rockin
                Want to find a champion from that time? show me the guy who kept James away from the Buffet...Actually kathy Duva probably pulled that off.

Comment

Working...
                X