No announcement yet.

Daniel Cormier taunts Brock Lesnar after Summerslam loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Cormier taunts Brock Lesnar after Summerslam loss

The dust had barely settled on Brock Lesnar’s latest major WWE appearance before Daniel Cormier joined in on the pro wrestling-style fun.

Lesnar headlined Summerslam on Sunday, dropping the WWE Universal Championship to on-screen rival Roman Reigns in what could be one of his last appearances for the sports entertainment promotion depending on what he decided to do with the UFC. The former heavyweight champion recently made a memorable cameo at UFC 226 after Cormier won the title from Stipe Miocic.

The two are on the same page as far as setting up a future matchup inside the Octagon and Cormier took to Twitter after Summerslam to poke some fun at his potential challenger:

An avid wrestling fan, Cormier also made sure to congratulate former UFC star Ronda Rousey who claimed a women’s championship at Summerslam. She became the first female MMA fighter (and just the second fighter overall after Lesnar) to own a world championship in both the UFC and the WWE.

UFC beefs are more fake and scripted than WWE these days.

Comment

Yeah cause taunting Brock Lesnar worked so well for Frank Mir. I know, Cormier is a lot more skilled, but still, the fight doesn't need more hype. Brock generates huge PPV buys.

Comment

stipe is never going to get another fight in the ufc again, the nig ****ed up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            stipe is never going to get another fight in the ufc again, the nig ****ed up.
            I agree. Jon Jones probably gets the next HW title shot.

Conor and GSP will probably get HW title shots before Stipe does.

I hate this new UFC bidness model.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I agree. Jon Jones probably gets the next HW title shot.

Conor and GSP will probably get HW title shots before Stipe does.

I hate this new UFC bidness model.
              regardless of what industry you're in, you never bad mouth the boss.

i feel like our boy stipe is going to find that out the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                regardless of what industry you're in, you never bad mouth the boss.

i feel like our boy stipe is going to find that out the hard way.

Yup. I still believe Stipe could beat Cormier in a rematch. I also think Stipe whoops Brock for sure.

Colby got screwed out of a title shot too. I don't like him, but he deserves the next shot at Woodley, not Till. Colby just talks too much sht for his own good and Dana can't stand him.

I feel like Mighty Mouse is gonna get the shaft too. Well he's injured now anyways, but I heard rumors he wasn't getting an immediate rematch regardless, even though a lot of people thought he won against Cejudo.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Yup. I still believe Stipe could beat Cormier in a rematch. I also think Stipe whoops Brock for sure.

Colby got screwed out of a title shot too. I don't like him, but he deserves the next shot at Woodley, not Till. Colby just talks too much sht for his own good and Dana can't stand him.

I feel like Mighty Mouse is gonna get the shaft too. Well he's injured now anyways, but I heard rumors he wasn't getting an immediate rematch regardless, even though a lot of people thought he won against Cejudo.
                  how DC bent over stipe and unloaded that right and left had my heart aching ... lebron AND stipe in the same month.

how they did colby was dirty and irresponsible, the kid is obviously very good and moves the needle, i'm not sure that he beats tyron but he gives him a better fight than till ... honestly i'd be shocked if till can make weight. he's too damn big.

i wouldn't bat an eyelash at any news out of the 125ers. they're the MMA's version of 112lbers.

Comment

I will go bonkers if Brock gives him the F5 in the cage.

Comment

Working...
                    X