No announcement yet.

Mikey would flattened Loma brutally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey would flattened Loma brutally

Garcia’s timing and power would neutralize all hat wasted movement Loma does.

There’s a reason Arum won’t match up Loma with another top Mexican fighter because he know what happened to lil Loma last time he faced a top Mexican.

Mikey won't be able to catch Lomachenko he is too flat footed. And Mikey fights nothing like Salido, the only similarity is that they are both Mexican.

Comment

I like Loma a lot but he's not beating Garcia for the same reason Garcia isn't beating Spence, and Rigo didn't beat Loma. Size matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I like Loma a lot but he's not beating Garcia for the same reason Garcia isn't beating Spence, and Rigo didn't beat Loma. Size matters.
        That would only be true if Mikey was some kind of a pressure/bulldozer guy, he isn't, that's not his style.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          That would only be true if Mikey was some kind of a pressure/bulldozer guy, he isn't, that's not his style.
          Incorrect, it's only true if the larger man is technical and athletic. Large, slow guys are often outworked. Large, technical guys are serious trouble for small guys with light hands.

Guy, these are basics and you should really learn this shyt before coming on here and arguing with people. I can respect someone who thinks it's close, but favors Loma. But, your childish spamming has no credibility with anyone.

Comment

Incorrect, it's only true if the larger man is technical and athletic. Large, slow guys are often outworked. Large, technical guys are serious trouble for small guys with light hands.

Guy, these are basics and you should really learn this shyt before coming on here and arguing with people. I can respect someone who thinks it's close, but favors Loma. But, your childish spamming has no credibility with anyone.
            Basics??? I disagree. And I think Lomachenko would be the favorite in that fight for a reason. He has speed and superior skills. He will also set a fast pace. I doubt Garcia can outbox Lomachenko.

Comment

He can't even flatten Easter egg, fuk off

Comment

You said the same thing about linares. You loser.

Comment

If that's the fight ya'll want then put the pressure on bob....

Comment

I'm not sure, Redd. I think Garcia and Loma are much closer in size than Garcia-Spence or Loma-Rigo. At least Garcia and Lomachenko are in the same division.

Comment

Working...
                    X