No announcement yet.

Lomachenko or Pacquio in his prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko or Pacquio in his prime?

Vasyl Lomachenko has very good instincts, footwork and he uses his angles in breaking down opponents. I seem to believe if these two fighters had fought in Manny's prime, I would give Pacquiao a slight edge. Both fighters are relentless, but Pacquiao brings more power to the contest. What a great fight it would have been.
    Last edited by Mjacobs784; 06-22-2018, 02:15 PM.

Pac would have KOd Loma. There are very few fighters that could beat him back then. You'd need someone that had a size, speed (almost impossible), and/or major skill advantage to beat him. Loma does not have 2/3 of those qualities. Loma would be trying to slip over 1K punches thrown in the fight and would eventually get caught with a big shot that he didn't see coming (from an awkward angle) and finished quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjacobs784 View Post
      Vasyl Lomachenko has very good instincts, footwork and he uses his angles in breaking down opponents. I seem to believe if these two fighters had fought in Manny's prime, I would give Pacquiao a slight edge. Both fighters are relentless, but Pacquiao brings more power to the contest. What a great fight it would have been.
      Listen I like Lomachenko he is a complete boxer good offense and his defense works off countering, but prime for primes?

Pacquiao would probably knock Loma out in their primes at 126 pounds.

Loma is not a pot shot fighter, he likes to copy Pacs style of throwing combos and stepping outside and bouncing back in, the only problem is Pacman is a beast with those angles and more crisp with his power combos.

Loma is a poorman version of Pacman

Comment

No question Pac would smash him.

Comment

The major difference is in Pac's prime he was used to beating up bigger guys while Loma is used to beating up guys his own size

/Thread

Comment

a prime loma right now prolly cant even beat pacquaio at this point lol so forget about comparing a prime manny to loma.

Comment

I won't' favor anyone over prime paqiou, not Loma, not Mayweather, not anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
                you sir, is a smart man. a smart man!

Comment

Originally posted by Mjacobs784 View Post
                  Pac-Man ain’t even close

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
                    But when Floyd asked Manny to fight Manny & bob said no! But YOU believe he would of beat T.B.E.? LOL....GTFOH

Comment

Working...
                    X