Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for, Horn or Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get the hate for Horn I get his beef with ESPN and Top Rank they basically been disrespectful to Horn since he ruined Pacquiao debut on ESPN

I'm going for Crawford though I want him and Spence to fight each other undefeated

Comment

I am rooting for Crawford to humiliate and KO Horn. Horn has become one of the few boxers I really dislike. He is just an average fighter who brags and praises himself non stop. Horn and his team are claiming Horn to be the best pound for pound boxer in the world. They disrespect and insult Crawford and say he is afraid of Horn. They say Pacquiao ducked a rematch with Horn but leave out the fact that the rematch was going to be in the same place that Pacquiao got robbed. Who can blame Pacquiao for not wanting to get robbed again. Horn fought a dirty illegal fight with Pacquiao and the ref let him do so without a warning. Horn is planning to use the same illegal mauling,wrestling, head butting, holding and hitting tactics on Crawford that he got away with in the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        This is not about your prediction on who would win.
        This is about who you want to win.
        And I rooted for Horn in the Pacquaio fight.
        Because I always root for the underdog.
        Horn is an unknown

Comment

Neither. This match is a waste of time

Horn is just a tomato can who's living his 15 minutes of fame after getting a gift over an old, shot to **** legend

Just get him outta the way already. I wanna see Crawford fighting a live body, for a change

Comment

Crawford 100%. Horn has to be one of thr dirtiest fighter in the game today. He's **** and was given a gift and this comedy show ends up tonight. I doubt Bud will let him foul him like Pac did. Than this guy goes in obscurity where he belongs. He's delusional to the fullest.

Like Teddy said, send him back to Australia please Bud

Comment

Cheering for Crawford. I grew up near Omaha so am practically his neighbor.

Comment

Bud Crawford, no question. He is probably my favorite boxer right now, dude is the muthaphucking schit!

This man is coming to put the WW division on notice!!!

Comment

Crawford. He is my second favorite fighter after Loma

Comment

Bud by a long shot!

Comment

Bud. Best fighter working today.

Comment

Working...
                      X