No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I have never had a problem with you on here. So yes no harm, no fool, Obesey.

So these damn Europeans just came on here and created one thread about football and it became the top thread for views and comment on here? Why wasn't another thread more popular since this a forum dominated by American?

I see you got jokes.
    Not sure your question on that one.( I’m not even sure you are)

Are you saying because there’s a soccer thread on an American website that is the most popular and is dominated by foreigners that makes soccer more popular in America?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Not sure your question on that one.( I’m not even sure you are)

Are you saying because there’s a soccer thread on an American website that is the most popular and is dominated by foreigners that makes soccer more popular in America?
      I am saying football came on here(a forum dominated by Americans) and still came out on top.

I am saying it is fairly popular among Americans. Not the most popular but popular. I believe over 26 million viewers tuned into MLS last season. A good amount of football lovers are in America. They aren't the majority but they number a good amount.

Comment

I don't even trust Nigeria to go through.
        Nigeria aren’t going through that group I don’t think.

Iceland are also a horrible minnow. Very defensive. Very fit. Very physical.

England are bad and should be beating Iceland at the Euros but I think even a good England team struggles against them.

Iceland could draw all those games. Especially Croatia and
        Nigeria

Comment

I am saying football came on here(a forum dominated by Americans) and still came out on top.

I am saying it is fairly popular among Americans. Not the most popular but popular. I believe over 26 million viewers tuned into MLS last season. A good amount of football lovers are in America. They aren't the majority but they number a good amount.
          You’re correlation between the threadsbeing on this site doesn’t make sense. Again, it’s a worldwide site and soccer is the number one sport in the world. It would make sense that the threads would be popular. Had this strictly been an American site. There would only have been a handful of posts between the two of them.

26 million viewers for a whole season with 20 something teams isn’t really that good in hindsite. Like I said previously though, soccer is growing out here, which is a good thing IMO.

Put it this way, I never went to see an LA Galaxy (or any MLS team) match until they got ibrahimovich. Then, I had to go.

Comment

You’re correlation between the threadsbeing on this site doesn’t make sense. Again, it’s a worldwide site and soccer is the number one sport in the world. It would make sense that the threads would be popular. Had this strictly been an American site. There would only have been a handful of posts between the two of them.

26 million viewers for a whole season with 20 something teams isn’t really that good in hindsite. Like I said previously though, soccer is growing out here, which is a good thing IMO.

Put it this way, I never went to see an LA Galaxy (or any MLS team) match until they got ibrahimovich. Then, I had to go.
            You can't afford to go all the games.

Comment

Nah Shoulder. Even though I don't want them to be, I believe England will be the dark horse this year.
              What do you mean nah?

They have Rakitic, Modric, Mandzukic, and Pericic.

If I was an opposing team those guys would scare me more than England that's for sure.

Comment

You can't afford to go all the games.
                Of coarse I could. Im a mod

Comment

I’m pretty sure they just kicked the **** out of Japan for the World Cup...you high?
                  I think it was a friendly game I watched that ended in draw Japan was so much more skilled and played them off the pitch X v XI
                  USA women are just big in comparison to others Japanese women were all like 4 ft tall or something

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    i dont want to talk about it
                    Azzurri?

Comment

• Soccer is the only sports that I never play in my life time.

Comment

Working...
                      X