• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    say no more
    As usual, you a cool dude... peace!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      The wire, that’s my show...... brothers get **** on for using ingenuity, brilliance to a ghetto azz problem, if memory serves me correctly, there was this guy, not sure why he had to be gay, dropping bodies, ganking money, etc... etc... reminds me of my homie, O.T. his name was actually “lathodia” his street name was OT(off”d”top) he was a solid as they come real deal holy field, he luckily saw/witnessed my work, USP Leavenworth, USP Atlanta, ADMAX Florence, then we parted ways when he got released to the streets...

three federal penitentiary together... I’ll try to check out “The Chi”. I’ll look into “teddy Perkins”.

I thinks it’s weird that you and I goback a few years now... please keep forgiving my bad English, I rarely use it... wow... three or four years ago I was bothering you because your avi, made my heart skip a few beats... thank GOD, I never had a woman anywhere near as lovely as your avi...

Peace brother... peace...
      You are talking about Omar. He was a stick up kid. I had a homie like that who used to rob drug dealers.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        You are talking about Omar. He was a stick up kid. I had a homie like that who used to rob drug dealers.
        Yeah, he is a kool mo****er, he is steady several steps a head of the popo, puts in his work, handles his business, and blasted on a few fools.. Omar, yeah, I like that actor...

I had a homie, people wanted to kill him, but I loved him, for some reason, still love him... he made me smile, he’d bring me chili verde burritos at night, in a dilapidated car... he probably stole... maybe from a worn out, spot in EPA(east pall alto) he never, ever tried to rob me, he didn’t have to, I’d give him what I had, and share my money with that homie... LP, Larry P, wanted permission to lay hands on “Sick”. I couldn’t do it... I pissed off a lot of youngsters by not letting them take flight on “sick”. He always showed up, outta nowhere, that homie is a character, I love that man, he’s stolen from a few putos I know, Still now, he makes me smile...lmao!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 05-31-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Season 2 was good not great too many boring ass episodes and more drama than comedy

Great show though

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            The first season was brilliant, haven't got into 2nd season will wait until it's over.

That's one of the funniest most witty shows ever though, like a black Curb Your Enthusiasm.
            It's over total of 11 episodes in season 2 and it's longer than season 1

Comment

Noted. Its getting thrown up on the playlist.

Comment

gomorrah (drama) and arrested development (comedy) for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  I watch it on KODI.
                  Przyjaciel,

Compound
                  Five Points.

All those spots I have been to multiple times.

Show has me missing my time in Atlanta.

I could go anywhere, anytime of the night and not worry because I am Black and I never dressed fancy. People used to freeze up when I walk pass them on the streets especially at nights but that's not my fault. Their racism have them imagining me being capable of all kind of evil ****.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Przyjaciel,

Compound
                    Five Points.

All those spots I have been to multiple times.

Show has me missing my time in Atlanta.

I could go anywhere, anytime of the night and not worry because I am Black and I never dressed fancy. People used to freeze up when I walk pass them on the streets especially at nights but that's not my fault. Their racism have them imagining me being capable of all kind of evil ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Why you do that?
                      You know who that is?

Comment

Working...
                      X