Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For everyone that supports Canelo's CW bull****...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo to me is the biggest pampered baby of all time...he has like 20 something CW so far....it's a shame coz he's really a good fighter and know's how to answer questions too

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
      I don't need It. Its on regular SHOWTIME (which I have). I only look for Streams on PPV's, obviously.
      Hook me up though?

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
        Hook me up though?
        I would if I could, but I dont really have anything until Fight Time. On PPV Fight Nights, I basically just google "Boxer X vs Boxer Y, Free Stream Online", Or Something like That, then keep clicking on whatever shows up on my computer til I find 1 that works. I wish I had a bigger secret than that, but thats how I do it. So when u get to Fight Day, just try that and hopefully you'll find 1!
        Thats what I did Last Night.

Of course, It would be easier to just have SHOWTIME. I subscribe to that & HBO, primarily for Boxing!

Comment

GGG fights real fighters like brook and Jacobs.
          Nelo fights khan and Chavez the cherry picker.

Nelos done nothing

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
            I would if I could, but I dont really have anything until Fight Time. On PPV Fight Nights, I basically just google "Boxer X vs Boxer Y, Free Stream Online", Or Something like That, then keep clicking on whatever shows up on my computer til I find 1 that works. I wish I had a bigger secret than that, but thats how I do it. So when u get to Fight Day, just try that and hopefully you'll find 1!
            Thats what I did Last Night.

Of course, It would be easier to just have SHOWTIME. I subscribe to that & HBO, primarily for Boxing!
            They give you a month free or something? Then you cancel and do it over and over again? Or do you pay a monthly subscription?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
              Oh, come on. Fighters adjust to who they're fighting. Golovkin left himself open against Brook, but not against Jacobs. Canelo knew what he was doing.

I don't buy that. That's just an excuse people use to justify holes in a fighters style. Fact is that GGG will take advantage of those gaps in Canelo's game as well as Canelo will with his. The point I am making is that Chavez didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                They give you a month free or something? Then you cancel and do it over and over again? Or do you pay a monthly subscription?
                Who is "they"? Nope, nobody gave me anything free LOL. I Pay my cable bill Each Month, which includes all the available TV channels offered. I've had all the channels for 20 Years! I wish it was free, LOL.
                By your profile name, I'm guessing youre somewhere around the NY area. You probably got tons of choices of cable companies. I'm in rural ass North Dakota, where we got 1 company, take it or leave it, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                  If GGG does the same then **** him. This is pathetic.

Chavez Jr. ain't great at his best, let alone a drained corpse. The least you can do is fight the guy at 168.
                  LOL! Really? Did you just say that?

Canelo fights at 154?

GGG is the Middle weight champ (160 lbs).

JR on his best day fights 168 to a German nobody!

The last time JR fought someone his size he quit and got sent to the hospital.

By the way that guy Andrzej Fonfara is fighting Adonis Stevenson for the WBC light weight title next month.

Comment

Working...
                  X