Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Golovkin: I Fear No Man, You Turned Down Our Offer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is Canelo gave up his belt to GGG without fighting. Canelo is trying to bring Golovkin down in weight and give him peanuts money. That's not fair!

Comment

GGG's team is ruining him they think he's some super star when he's clearly not.

GGG better take the offer next time if not the bus will pass him by.

Canelo is the man ggg and his team better start realizing that

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
        Lets see the offer then. See what weight and what purse split you wanted?
        A week or two ago Oscar said it was a flat fee.

Comment

i knew that ***** GGG was avoiding canelo.

GGG needs to man up and fight then get his ass kicked so the GGG morons can finally commit suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
            All I know is Canelo gave up his belt to GGG without fighting. Canelo is trying to bring Golovkin down in weight and give him peanuts money. That's not fair!
            what makes you think GGG deserves a lot? what has he done? besides KO C level fighters and duck ward.

Comment

The translator sucks. Canelo didn't say he turned down the offer, he said he hasn't yet responded.

Comment

Christ, he is so slick at evading a question, he could be a politician. They coached him well. But it's too transparent.

I can see how Canelo is one of those people who doesn't spend a lot of time online. He thinks there isn't a world outside of live television exposure. So as long as he acts tough with his "I'm ready to fight right now, Mexican's don't **** around" machismo routine in front of all the live viewers and fans in attendance, it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by HansGruber View Post
                  FU**ING LIAR!!!!!
                  Offer to go down to 154 ?????? Get the F-CK out of there red headed F-ck and UNBUCKLE THAT BELT YOU 185 LBS B1TCH.
                  Dude change your name

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
                    Do you think this is a fair offer considering it's the biggest possible fight? If you're offering GGG 6-7 million when PPV is going to do well over a million you might as well just say you're not interested in making the fight.
                    It doesnt matter do you want the fight or nah? if Nelo is easy work and your about to turn 40 you need to take what you can get...but team Canelo is good if they dont want it its whatever.
                    Last edited by 1hourRun; 09-18-2016, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
                      The translator got it wrong. Canelo said they made the offer and that they were waiting for them to answer; he never said it was turned down. This is presumably a flat fee offer for the biggest PPV fight that can be made atm.
                      He keeps messing up doesn't he? Why doesn't HBO use that translator Golden Boy uses?

Comment

Working...
                      X