No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    The US is losing manufacturing jobs to China.

The people buying those luxury cars arent the ones working in factories.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1327413.html

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/ichcc.nr0.htm

Obviously, manufacturing jobs arent the only jobs that exist in China.
    That guy stays naive. Don't waste time posting links. He doesn't read them all the way through.

Comment

China reinveted slavery.

You can have 0% tax on businesses and you couldnt come close to matching the costs and salaries that third world countries can offer.

Thats why they move.
      it's not just the slave wages that made factories move
      It's also the environmental regulations we slapped company when they try to build a factory here in the USA

And u arsols are too dumb to accept that

Comment

The US is losing manufacturing jobs to China.
        Yes, we established that.

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        The people buying those luxury cars arent the ones working in factories.
        I must clarify. Good catch there.

I mean luxury items like American cars, not specifically only luxury American cars. My bad.

So go ahead and explain how the Chinese went from bicycles to cars on slave wages.

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Obviously, manufacturing jobs arent the only jobs that exist in China.
        That's correct, but be prepared to cite sources on any specific claims you make....

Also to add to my argument, I'd like to point out that while wages (exempting the 1%) fell during the last several years in the US, wages in China grew rapidly.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          It's also the environmental regulations we slapped company when they try to build a factory here in the USA

Sometimes it's a case of outright refusal to accept it. We see that here, alot.

Other times it's out of ignorance and a willingness to believe talking points one wants to be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Sometimes it's a case of outright refusal to accept it. We see that here, alot.

Other times it's out of ignorance and a willingness to believe talking points one wants to be true.
            It takes a dumb person not realize his wrong

Comment

It takes a dumb person not realize his wrong
              A smart person once told me, "A sign of high intelligence is changing ones mind as the facts change."

I've found that to be quite true over my lifetime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                The foundation of America's wealth is industry

By today's standards, those industries (e.g. Pittsburgh steel) were filthy
                No the foundation of America's wealth is free markets, stable government with no issues of transfer of power, democracy, bill of rights, constitution, etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  That guy stays naive. Don't waste time posting links. He doesn't read them all the way through.
                  Damn.

You were right.

He didnt read anything I posted. At least not properly anyways.

Comment

Keep your insults to yourself. Im not an enviornmental guy. I dont even mind that Trump pulled out of the agreement.

Ive noticed you are very angry. Very agressive. You attack people for no reason. People who act out agressively online are usually making up for what they are lacking in real life. It gets better if you get help you know. I promise.

As an aside, while are you are here crying, you havent given any kind of solution to the problems. Should there be zero federal regulations on businesses? Should all unions be abolished? Should businesses even try to polute less? Whats the right balance in all of this?

Im waiting for your frustrat, euh I mean answers.
                    Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 06-06-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Yup, we sold pollution and got rich.

Hyperbole is not the best way to state your case.

I noticed you left out the fact we aren't the world's biggest polluter any longer, yet the one who is got a sweet deal in that stupid Paris agreement. They didn't have to meet goals until 2030. We had to by 2025.

But we're the problem.

You know, maybe instead of hating on us your nation too could be rich if you followed our examples.

Or keep on hating and whining about what we do.
                      You've contributed 25% of CO2 emissions in history and are now looking for a break because a country with 4 times your population has just overtaken you on an annual basis?

Good luck with that

BTW, you obviously missed the last 50 or so years where Australians have enjoyed a much higher standard of living than Americans

Comment

Working...
                      X