Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fighters did Floyd Mayweather duck in his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar had bigger fights than fighting a small time floyd.

Tmt fans will always spin it like fighters ducked floyd.
    Floyd was fighting gatti baldomir ghost ortiz and bertos.

While oscar was fighting tito ikes and chavez and whitakers.

Doesnt even matter. Floyd cheats. And its been proven

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
      'I'm chasing these guys" - Floyd Mayweather

https://youtu.be/TKJXjrw0TWA?t=182
      damn...thats vintage ish talking by floyd.....i miss that floyd lol.

in reference to Arturo Gatti - "bet the house it wont go past six rounds" lol

floyd is negrodomus

Comment

Comment

If Floyd had Margarito fight haters be like - Margarito?Who is this?Is that guy who was destroyed by 38 old Mosley and brutally by small Pacquiao?
          If Floyd had Williams fight haters be like - who is that?Is that guy who lost to Lara and brutally knocked out by Martinez in 2 rounds?
          If Floyd had Tszyu fight haters be like - who is that?Is that guy who lost to ****ty Hatton and f#cking drug user Phillips?
          ------------------------------------------------
          And don't deny it.That's exactly what you'd say.I wouldn't be surprised if you say that Floyd retired because he ducking Errol Spence.
          Last edited by Jimmy 23; 09-15-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mann187 View Post
            Right heard this many times so someone explain which fighters he ducked or fought past their primes when he could have fought them earlier.

The ones i always hear are Margarito and Paul Williams so shoot away guys, back it up though with evidence.
            You've heard of those but you haven't hear d of the single most famous duck in history, Pacquiao from 09-12?

Now sure how to embed this so just watch this damn link boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmv40brVuGE

Ain't ever heard of this, who you fooling?

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              Oscar had bigger fights than fighting a small time floyd.
              Thats actually legit. For once you are saying something legit & fair. Congrats.

The problem is the reverse is never true. Paul Williams was Floyd to Floyd's Oscar at one point you could argue in 2005-06ish iirc yet certain revisionist boxing historians feel like Oscar's decision was fine, but Floyd's wasn't. Those decisions were the same decisions. Oscar fought a bigger name & so did Floyd, it made zero sense for Oscar to fight Floyd or Floyd to fight Paul. If people can be fair enough to agree with that point good for them, but most are so biased against Floyd every situation with Floyd ends up being a no win situation for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                You are using English words but i really dont have clue what you mean here mate.
                That's inner city language

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
                  'I'm chasing these guys" - Floyd Mayweather

https://youtu.be/TKJXjrw0TWA?t=182
                  Nice share. @ around 6:30 Floyd confirms the rotator cuff tear vs Castillo, his fanboys on here pretending like it never happened. Unless he can tear his "whole rotator cuff" and not have surgery afterwards. And he still used the sht outta that arm, luckily he didn't tear it in the fight and had the painkillers going in because I heard he couldn't even throw a jab the day before.
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 09-15-2015, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                    he fought every hall of fame fighter from his era.

cotto, mosley, pacquiao didn't fight paul Williams. did they duck paul?
                    see the hypocrisy?

hatton and cotto turned down fights against Floyd at 140. but Floyd fought them to late doe.

mosley was offered a Floyd fight in 2006. mosley said he was taking a vacation instead. but Floyd was scared of shane mosley doe

margarito has 1 win in his life (cotto) and its questionable. but he definitely destroys Floyd doe

de la hoya was old when Floyd fought him. Floyd was calling for a fight with Oscar when Oscar was at 147 and he was at 135. its not Floyd's fault that the fight happened in 2007. Floyd was just a fighter on the cusp of stardom. Oscar was the cash cow, not Floyd. the A side determines when the fight happens, not the B side. Floyd was the B side.

these are all facts.
                    floyd hasn't faced a hall of famer that was in his prime, thats a fact also

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      Nice share. @ around 6:30 Floyd confirms the rotator cuff tear vs Castillo, his fanboys on here pretending like it never happened. Unless he can tear his "whole rotator cuff" and not have surgery afterwards. And he still used the sht outta that arm, luckily he didn't tear it in the fight and had the painkillers going in because I heard he couldn't even throw a jab the day before.
                      well from whats been said. Floyd has messed his shoulder up twice before and had surgery, but they probably try not to talk about it so much. Here is roach mentioning something about it before the marquez fight:

http://www.************.com/2009/09/...BtwvhdGeRIH.99

One of Roach’s concerns about Mayweather, besides Floyd’s long two year lay off from boxing, is that Mayweather has had two rotator cuff surgeries on one of his shoulders. “That could affect Floyd. I don’t know which shoulder it is but he is always rolling those shoulders,” Roach said.

Surgery as serious as a rotator cuff operation is very serious, because it often leaves the shoulder area much weaker than it previously was before the surgery. Not only is the shoulder weaker, but the range of motion if often reduced as well. In real terms, what this means for a boxer like Mayweather is that he’s unable to throw punches with that arm with as much speed or power than before.

The fact that Mayweather has had two surgeries on this shoulder, whichever one that was affected, is even more worrisome. The shoulder must really be a lot weaker than it was. Mayweather, no doubt, doesn’t want to comment on this and give away his secrets to the media and to Marquez.

and floyd mentioned having surgery after the chico fight:

Floyd Mayweather Jr. was flying high after his victory over Diego "El Chico" ... "My last training day, I hurt my left rotator cuff, so I couldn't use my jab the way I wanted ... surgery on the injured shoulder, and it required several month's of therapy.

Floyd Mayweather beat Jose Luis Castillo with a torn rotator cuff
                      "Mayweather said he tore his left rotator cuff two days before the first fight and couldn't throw a jab or a left hook. He had surgery following the controversial decision over Castillo and he said his shoulder is completely healed now."

Later, Mayweather underwent surgery on his left shoulder (Floyd partially blamed his damaged rotator cuff for the close win)

Comment

Working...
                      X