Collapse
No announcement yet.

boxing video games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight Night Round 3 is the best game ever! If you haven't if I highly suggest that you rent it and then after that, BUY IT

Comment

Comment

I like Fight Night Round 3. I only have a PS2 so I have never played Fight Night Round 4, but maybe one of these days I may get a PS3 or Xbox 360 and get Round 4.

Just for the record, I personally prefer ESPN's announcers over Showtimes anouncers and I may even slightly like them better then HBO's announcers. As long as they didn't put people like Max Kellerman or Roy Jomes Jr on it, then I wouldn't mind them using HBO's announcers for the next Fight Night game.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
          I like Fight Night Round 3. I only have a PS2 so I have never played Fight Night Round 4, but maybe one of these days I may get a PS3 or Xbox 360 and get Round 4.

Just for the record, I personally prefer ESPN's announcers over Showtimes anouncers and I may even slightly like them better then HBO's announcers. As long as they didn't put people like Max Kellerman or Roy Jomes Jr on it, then I wouldn't mind them using HBO's announcers for the next Fight Night game.
          Hahaha! Same here!

Comment

champion is a ****in joke

It has a very deep roster and great graphics but the gameplay is broken

Comment

The fight nights for PS3 are amazing games.

Comment

Fight night Champion and it's not even close!! DOn't be cheap and buy the 4 no one plays it, it's old and it's crap compared to Champion.

Comment

If you want a short but addictive challenge, try Evander Holyfield Real Deal Boxing... sega megadrive hahah... just use an emulator and lose your life for one or two days

Comment

If you ain't on Mike Tyson's Punchout, you ain't on sh**!!

Comment

Fight Night 4 ps3/xbox 360 for me.
                      Fight night Champion seems broken to me, they should have just kept the gameplay of 4 or at least kept the controls

But yeh Fight Night 4 imo is probably the most realistic boxing game available.

Comment

Working...
                      X