No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    With the 3rd overall pick in the 2022 NBA Draft The Lakers selects 6'8" LeBron James Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp7Ihi3Mr9w&sns=fb

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
      Im diggin what im seeing.... I hope the free agents coming up see it too....

In all seriousness....who do you see coming over to the Lake show?

Bron Bron ain't coming but what about the others?

http://hoopshype.com/2018/02/13/nba-...e-top-players/
      PG can be Westbrook's sidekick in OKC or be the #1 guy in LA

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        PG can be Westbrook's sidekick in OKC or be the #1 guy in LA
        Im hoping PG Is already in the back pocket....sounds like we gonna be able to max out two players doe....

Comment

Im hoping PG Is already in the back pocket....sounds like we gonna be able to max out two players doe....
          Realistically, I don't see it happening.

If Lebron makes it to the Finals, he's probably gonna stay.

Boogie: Nope
          CP: Nope
          Deandre Jordan: Nope
          Capela: Nope
          IT: Nope
          Randle: Maybe for a discount but Dallas is probably gonna offer him a max so he might leave.

Comment

PG with this current team is a playoff team next year

not really what we settle for but progress is appreciated after the bull**** we've been thru

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Realistically, I don't see it happening.

If Lebron makes it to the Finals, he's probably gonna stay.

Boogie: Nope
              CP: Nope
              Deandre Jordan: Nope
              Capela: Nope
              IT: Nope
              Randle: Maybe for a discount but Dallas is probably gonna offer him a max so he might leave.
              I agree with you. LeBron is not coming and I'll sign my name to that. It's a wasted thought and it's not going to happen. The realistic free agent coming to LA is Paul George and I hope the Lakers go all out to get him.

I hope Randle stays. Too many good young players have been traded already thanks to Kupchak and Buss with their asinine contracts.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

not really what we settle for but progress is appreciated after the bull**** we've been thru
                You guys should hang a Pacific Division banner next to Kobes jerseys.

Comment

Definitely. I don't think they need need "two max" players this summer for that. Get PG this year, go after another next year, and it's all good.

On another topic, Zubac has surprised me this year. He's ready now lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    You guys should hang a Pacific Division banner next to Kobes jerseys.

who does corny **** like that?

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    Definitely. I don't think they need need "two max" players this summer for that. Get PG this year, go after another next year, and it's all good.

On another topic, Zubac has surprised me this year. He's ready now lol.
                    Zu looked like dog**** in summer league...i too, have been impressed with his play lately...i thought he mighta been too slow for our pace

Comment

who does corny **** like that?

Zu looked like dog**** in summer league...i too, have been impressed with his play lately...i thought he mighta been too slow for our pace
                      The mighty Boston Celtics duh.

Comment

Working...
                      X