Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had a black person come to dinner at you're house?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your in belgum not compton man.

Comment

lol yeah I have.
      Just be normal if you come out with a big bowl of collard greens a bucket of KFC with some watermelon and grape Koolaid, he may take it the wrong way.

Wait we actually had collard greens fried chicken and black eyed peas for Christmas.
      Last edited by Stab Judah; 09-19-2009, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I'd reccomend super glu'ing down all of your valuables, hiding any of the white women you may have in your house, and hiding your wallet under a pair of work boots. (They never look there.....)

What? I keed, I keed.

Make sure you have plenty chicken for him, them black folks love their chicken, they get upset pretty quick when they run out, and you dont want to upset them now, they can fly into a violent rage in seconds so be careful

Apart from what ive said and above you should be ok

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
          lol yeah I have.
          Just be normal if you come out with a big bowl of collard greens a bucket of KFC with some watermelon and grape Koolaid, he may take it the wrong way.
          And who was that black person, did you take any precautions before inviting him?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post

Make sure you have plenty chicken for him, them black folks love their chicken, they get upset pretty quick when they run out, and you dont want to upset them now, they can fly into a violent rage in seconds so be careful

Apart from what ive said and above you should be ok
            hmm I'll ask my mom what we are having for dinner tomorow. Thanks for the tip

Comment

[IMG]http://***********.com/media/simple/22438/1a6b204a3156.gif[/IMG]

Comment

for some reason this thread reminds me of this

Chappelle's Show
                The *****r Family
                www.comedycentral.com
                Buy Chappelle's Show DVDsBlack ComedyTrue Hollywood Story

Comment

Originally posted by Fidday View Post
                  And who was that black person, did you take any precautions before inviting him?
                  lol my step dad and all of his family + random others, tons of times.

Comment

Lol is this for real?!?

Comment

im not really scared of him going in a violent rage, i know how to fight. Im just worried that he has a gun and would try to rob us. I can't buy a gun before tomorow cause its very hard to get guns in belgium. Mayby i could alert the police or something

Comment

Working...
                      X