Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did you feel nervous when you bought your first house?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited more then anything but my loan is having problem. It's going to get through but it's probably gonna take more time to get the key's to the crib. I can't wait to build all my ****. I'm building a bar inside the living room chea!

Don't worry about it bro but don't rush and get whatever, just make sure it's what you want. If your job is safe don't worry about it

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      Excited more then anything but my loan is having problem. It's going to get through but it's probably gonna take more time to get the key's to the crib. I can't wait to build all my ****. I'm building a bar inside the living room chea!

Don't worry about it bro but don't rush and get whatever, just make sure it's what you want. If your job is safe don't worry about it
      but the thing is,in this economy very very few people feel that their job is safe....

Comment

Originally posted by chinoy View Post
        but the thing is,in this economy very very few people feel that their job is safe....
        this is what I'm thinking..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          the best way to be safe is to calculate your monthly payment based on a SINGLE wage earner. that way, even if either you or your wife lose a job, you can still pay for your mortgage....

good luck bro

Comment

Originally posted by rizilient View Post
            macho thing? lol

you havent seen anythin yet. dont take **** to the heart, i'm just fukin around

as even you would say "it's not that serious"
            not taking anything serious...just didn't seem like you ..you always flirted it was a different side

Comment

Just wondering how everyone felt before buying their first house.
              Is it normal to feel a little bit nervous and overwhelmed.
              It's a big step after all.
              dude it is the most nerve wrecking **** EVER!!!

I have been jumping through hoops and **** to get this thing going.... I have turned in paper after paper, literally about 200..... Only for them to need something else.... Then I turned in paper work last TUESDAY, well it was Wednesday and they said they had not received it yet... I said "Bull****, I took it in person and handed to the guy".....

I swear dude, I get pissed off, nervous, happy, uneasy.....

I already signed to build a house, went through the final selection, and now I am having second thoughts on the house, the area, the upgrades, the exterior..... Just a bunch of ****....

I was told it was going to be like this, but didnt really expect to be inundated with all of these emotions and paper work..... It is like the guy told me.. "Its like having a part time job".....

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
                No, I wasn't nervous.

I'm never nervous when it comes to money because, frankly, I don't care about money. If I have too little, I go out and get some more.
                I really wish I could feel like that haha.

I just never could. When I'm broke I hustle and I mean seriously.

I will kill to survive.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Now I am not saying I am the most well of, balling mother****er here.. I am far from that....

Job security is a main thing for me.... That is why you get into the service industry... AC/Heating work.. Everyone has an AC and heater and it is work they cant do from themselves....

Same goes for, electrical, plumbing, yard work, etc..... One of my customers who is a multi millionaire told me, "Once someone gets another person to do work for them, they will never go back to doing that work themselves"..... The only way you lose customers is because of not doing good work.... They wont do the work themselves, they will just hire someone else...

That is why I deal with pools... It is an expensive purchase (30-60K+) and people dont know about chemicals and the equipment.. THEY NEED SOMEONE that knows how to do the work, becaue it is not something you can just learn to do....

Service industry is also almost recession proof.... People wont fire their baby sitters, yard workers, pool guys, because those are all things that are NECESSITIES.... If they have kids, a full time job and no time to cut the grass, or if they are too lazy to do it in their off time.... Or if they spent money on a pool, and dont know how to take care of it....

Comment

Originally posted by rizilient View Post
                    good thing your husband's a bread winner and doesnt just stay home to clean, cook oatmeal and post on boxingscene all day
                    . I wasn't expecting the sneaky right, head bunt, left hook to the thigh combo today.

Comment

you need at least 2 1/2 years steady work history and a minimum of about 40k a year to be considered for a house. If you don't have BOTH of those forget about it! A house is for established people/couples that are capable of paying the mortgage and having money left over for other things for the next 30 years.
                      Last edited by got me mad!; 08-20-2009, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X