Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Makes No Excuses, Apologizes For Failed Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you live and you learn Champ! as a fan I am not happy but I can respect the No excuses you F#$% UP!
    just slow down champ. AZ gets some of the purest snow that don't mean you have to ski! much respect for owning to your mistake! keep it classy unlike other coke heads who can't control the subsatance(charlos, tanks, broners, etc.etc.)

Comment

Say it aint so!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Doing coke is kinda lame considering his profession. I hope he straightens out because I think he's really talented.I've done a bunch of coke though. I kinda miss it.

Right? I used to do rails off of stripper's nipples in the VIP room.

Comment

gotta respect him being honest

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            they say that he might not be suspended because the drug is recreational...didn't Chavez Jr. get suspended for 6 months for cannabis?
            didnt he have a fight scheduled?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              I have no idea. It's not like dude smoked a spliff in his dressing room before the fight. It's a medication and should be treated as such.

I think it's dumb, like the NFL suspending Ricky Williams for a season over it. NFL doesn't even test for steroids, but they test for weed. Fuk outta here lol
              did he have a prescription and tell the commission about it?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                The Ricky Williams thing? Happened about ten years ago or so. He got a one year suspension and came to play in the CFL. I remember it blew my mind because 90% of the league is on PED’s and they don’t even test for those

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Or are you referring to Chavez? I have no idea. But even if he had a script it wouldn’t have mattered because it’s based on where the fight takes place, no? (Being legal in Cali, and a resident of Cali with a Cali prescription doesn’t help you in NY) I have a legal cannabis script, and I’d fail my tests

Comment

He young, doe.

Comment

Sad message

Kind of makes me sick the message kids get from boxing when a champion uses an “ILLEGAL” life destroying substance like cocaine...and they say...”well, it’s a recreational drug so he won’t get suspended or punished for it.” So kids, it’s okay...train hard...snort coke and be a champion! What a joke...and then a clean fighter like Matt Korobov has to sit in the wings and see his signed contract to fight this kid get pushed aside while Dirrell and others get theirs first.

Comment

Working...
                      X