No announcement yet.

Woman Denied Service at Florida Taco Bell Because She Can’t Speak Spanish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    The standard language in the United States is English whether you accept that or not. You can speak whatever language you want but if you work for a major corporation you better learn some English.

The fact that she was fired speaks for itself.
    that has absolutely nothing to do with that I posted lmfao.

PS you can work for major corporation and only speak spanish lol, ESPN Espanol MOTHERFCUKERS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I am aware of that which is why I concluded with JMO-just my opinion. I do believe English should be made the official language of America.

Further, I find it incredulous that an American citizen need to learn another language to communicate in any business in the United States of America-sans Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.

Just doesn't seem right.
    learn something new everyday I didnt know what JMO stood for that it was your signature or someshit like how gay ass rockin puts rockin' after all his dumb post.

But here you are assuming that all American Citizens know and speak English, Theirs American Citizens who only speak Spanish,Tagalog etc etc, English is only the most common language used here because the biggest demographic of this nations speaks it, had the largest demographic been Chinese people would be speaking Chinese. Their is no official language of the united states cause their doesn't need to be one the markets will speak for itself, case and point you go file taxes but you only speak Spanish guess what their official Spanish forms why cause the market demands it.

I find it idiotic to force someone who will only be visiting to learn English first before he can visit the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Ugh, if there's one thing I hate it's people who refuse to assimilate. Hialeah Florida is 98% hispanic that lady should know spanish by now.

so its ok if you visit San Francisco and the drive thru dude only spoke Chinese?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          so its ok if you visit San Francisco and the drive thru dude only spoke Chinese?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I believe a requirement for anyone to become a citizen or staying here on a visa of any kind should be to learn to speak English.

There is no way an American should be able to go to a business in the contiguous 48 states and the person serving them not be able to communicate with them.

JMO.
            That's racist and that's not very liberal or progressive of you. Only a racial/ethnic/linguist supremacist would suggest such a horrible idea of speaking the same language as the majority in order to communicate effectively. Shame on you!

Comment

Feel sorry for the taco bell lady, but she needs ingles sin barreras.

Comment

This is in Miami Dade County. Pretty much guaranteed that the Spanish woman is a Cuban Trump supporter. For that reason I must side with her. Those jungle bunnies in the car need to learn some fuking Spanish.

Comment

I've been telling you guys that in miami, nobody speaks english lol
                  JimRaynor

Comment

Not all that uncommon in the Miami area. First time I was down there it almost felt like a different country.

Comment

If the customer was white the usual suspects in here The Big Dunn and larryxxx.. would be in here crying that whitey need to learn they language or they racist, but when it ain't you see what's up.

Comment

Working...
                      X