This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    As much as I can try to respect that, I'd gladly perform all kinds of experiments on you... I'm an engineer, yet, I'd venture to guess, I'd come up with some quick and painful experiments I'd perform on you, with or without out out out permission, and that is where the jist of the problem lies...you are actually cheating yourself outa feeling that experience first hand... We'd have it fn, and extend medical knowledge decades.. You in? or is this where you say bye bye.... Please don't hurt m, please let me go....

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Not justifying what he did to those people, but, in those experiments he advanced medication forward a ****ing stupid ammount of years, he's a person who should be tortured in every humanly way possible, if there's a such thing as hell he'll be suffering in the deepist pit being sodomised by the Christmas Critters from South Park, but, at least something was gained from it, although just writing that makes me feel ****ing sick remembering reading about the thing he did in the concentration camps.
      Post more... respect...

Comment

Romanreigns

Hurting people for medical advancement and greed happens today by doctors, only most people are not aware of it. Hurting people for financial gain and jealousy also happens today and I know of an almost do well heavy weight boxer who did exactly that, horrible things and then pointed his finger at others for his own malevolent motives.
        I think you mean to refer to Romani and Josef in these messages. All human suffering past and present is execrable and abhorrent. Having known many people that suffered on both sides of the war, they are to be applauded for moving on with dignity. WW11 was a terrible time. Unfortunately today there are many who have only read history or web sites and are very adamantine on both sides. History is often what others want you to know and then freedom of choice did not exist. I believe his son said he met his father once as a young boy and once as an adult. I know many who knew Josef Mengele and said he was warm and charismatic. It is human nature to have incongruous positions depending on the fortuity. I think we all need to focus on moving forward and treating each other and the planet with care but this starts with an inter perspective awareness and higher spiritual nurturing.

Comment

Romanreigns

Hurting people for medical advancement and greed happens today by doctors, only most people are not aware of it. Hurting people for financial gain and jealousy also happens today and I know of an almost do well heavy weight boxer who did exactly that, horrible things and then pointed his finger at others for his own malevolent motives.
          I think you mean to refer to Romani and Josef in these messages. All human suffering past and present is execrable and abhorrent. Having known many people that suffered on both sides of the war, they are to be applauded for moving on with dignity. WW11 was a terrible time. Unfortunately today there are many who have only read history or web sites and are very adamantine on both sides. History is often what others want you to know and then freedom of choice did not exist. I believe his son said he met his father once as a young boy and once as an adult. I know many who knew Josef Mengele and said he was warm and charismatic. It is human nature to have incongruous positions depending on the fortuity. I think we all need to focus on moving forward and treating each other and the planet with care but this starts with an inter perspective awareness and higher spiritual nurturing.

Comment

Working...
          X