Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can The PACQUIAO That Lit MARGARITO Beat A DRAINED 154 GGG? Like OSCAR style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can The PACQUIAO That Lit MARGARITO Beat A DRAINED 154 GGG? Like OSCAR style

"Ehhhh. Koo be!"

Under TOP RANK PEDs behind the scenes mos def!!!
    25.00%
    K2 would agree to the roids under the table, Pac gets stopped in 10 seconds
    75.00%

Pedquiao was a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      Pedquiao was a monster.
      To quote Manny after Arum proposed exactly that. "Bob I hope your joking" I'm a fan of Manny but there is a limit to everything.

Comment

Manny's too far gone to beat really anyone @ 154...even good 147 lb guys for that matter

Comment

I see ur working overtime on these GGG threads OP. Obsessed much?

Comment

GGG is a middlewgt 160 lbs if Pacquoia wants to challenge him it has to be at 160 lbs....end of discussion.
            The hell with catchweights. Stay in your 4king lane. If you're not big enough for the division, don't compete in it. No one shouldn't have to move down to accommodate you.

Comment

Anybody who is as drained as Oscar was in that fight would have a very difficult time beating somebody as good as Pac. Oscar looked half dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Anybody who is as drained as Oscar was in that fight would have a very difficult time beating somebody as good as Pac. Oscar looked half dead.
                Golovkin would have some grade A peds for that fight. Pac would get killed.

Comment

Working...
                X