Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuz I'm a K'd gimme Cake, a slice of smashing pumpkins, and Lenard skinnard or death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what on earth are you even saying here?

like i honestly want to believe you're on shrooms or LSD or something, but i can't help but think you're actually sober when you write this shit,

how does one think this is acceptable? you can't even understand anything in your title.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Not see myself... But why didn't God gimme music skills.
      Cake did a cover of 'I will survive" but I can barely play the poon harmonica.

At first I was afraid ..... I will survive.. Hey hey
      stupid fuck, get help.

none of what you said makes any sense at all.

Comment

hey HAMMER77777, come have a laugh at this rambling idiot. can you believe he actually typed that out and thought to himself...."hmm yeah, i like the sound of this thread. gonna hit submit".

What a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          hey HAMMER77777, come have a laugh at this rambling idiot. can you believe he actually typed that out and thought to himself...."hmm yeah, i like the sound of this thread. gonna hit submit".

What a ******.
          Ya, LOL. I'm having trouble following it.

Comment

What a ******.
            Okay rice boy put my kok back in your mouth... Don't spill a drop. Or else...

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
              Ya, LOL. I'm having trouble following it.
              stupid fuck, get help.

none of what you said makes any sense at all.
              I'm sorry that you can't read between the lines... But you swallow sword like there is no tomorrow...

Not sure if a rice divk like u can understand what your daddy has to say...

Lord why are there so many sword swallerz looking for love in all the wrong places...

Comment

I'm sorry that you can't read between the lines... But you swallow sword like there is no tomorrow...

Not sure if a rice divk like u can understand what your daddy has to say...

Lord why are there so many sword swallerz looking for love in all the wrong places...
                it's not about reading between the lines burrito breath, it's about actually typing something that's understandable. but your uneducated cholo ass wouldn't know about that. XIV foe life ese!

Comment

it's not about reading between the lines burrito breath, it's about actually typing something that's understandable. but your uneducated cholo ass wouldn't know about that. XIV foe life ese!
                  As much shizit as I give you... U are no coward...
                  U Complete me.

All bizul shizit aside u ok with me..
                  Forgive me ignorance playa..,

Comment

As much shizit as I give you... U are no coward...
                    U Complete me.

All bizul shizit aside u ok with me..
                    Forgive me ignorance playa..,
                    stfu you bipolar POS. you are my bitch.

bean d1ck.

Comment

So we all realize the "sudden realizations" Zaroku has experienced are just spoon LARPing to himself, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X