Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFO Spotted in China

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sighting happened in 2010. I was going to say is this part of the 2012 hubbub of the end of the world? Maybe. It was a couple years before. I am just glad that the Gobekli tepe ruins weren't photoshopped. And we know that it is real. And civilization is like six thousand years older than we were told. When are they going to find a Gobekli tepe that is a hundred thousand years old? With pictures that aren't photoshopped. That is going to be fun and interesting. Right now I am worried less about UFO sightings and more about the police shooting down unarmed men. Maybe do a google search of Rockefellers, Eugenics and see if you see any UFOS that look like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Shepherd View Post
      This sighting happened in 2010. I was going to say is this part of the 2012 hubbub of the end of the world? Maybe. It was a couple years before. I am just glad that the Gobekli tepe ruins weren't photoshopped. And we know that it is real. And civilization is like six thousand years older than we were told. When are they going to find a Gobekli tepe that is a hundred thousand years old? With pictures that aren't photoshopped. That is going to be fun and interesting. Right now I am worried less about UFO sightings and more about the police shooting down unarmed men. Maybe do a google search of Rockefellers, Eugenics and see if you see any UFOS that look like this one.

Comment

Working...
      X