Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter Has Serious Doubts That Danny Garcia Will Go Toe To Toe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter Has Serious Doubts That Danny Garcia Will Go Toe To Toe

"Showtime" Shawn Porter is eager to get in the ring with with fellow former world champion Danny "Swift" Garcia. They will battle for the vacant WBC welterweight world championship on Saturday, September 8 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not like Danny’s the most elusive fighter.....

Comment

Every time I see a poster say something like this it just shows how limited they are

Comment

>>"Once upon a time I probably would have that thought that I could just beat Danny with activity. But I know that I have to be sharp, precise and land most of my punches. I want to throw 60 a round and land 40 percent."

most? 40%? your math is funny...
        surely, you would strive to do better than that???

Comment

Shawn? You're hoping to land 40%??? why not 80% 90% 100% aim high bruh!

Comment

No BUT?????

No danny wont go toe to toe, but danny does know how to choose spots and stand his ground and if he catches you its over!!

all in all i got porter being to much for danny

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
              No danny wont go toe to toe, but danny does know how to choose spots and stand his ground and if he catches you its over!!

all in all i got porter being to much for danny
              i have danny catching him several times especially since porter comes in like a wild man,thurman was able to catch and buckle shawn. i'm going with a ko win for danny garcia.

Comment

Hope he doesn’t run as much as Thurman, I had Thurman/Porter a draw

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                  i have danny catching him several times especially since porter comes in like a wild man,thurman was able to catch and buckle shawn. i'm going with a ko win for danny garcia.

im actually inclined to agree with you on that. danny does counter well in fact most his Ko's are from a counter!!

this is a good match up!!
                  Last edited by sapo13; 08-16-2018, 03:08 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Its funny how these limited 1 dimensional guys always want a guy to stand AND go toe to toe. If the Porter guys are so good get ur **** off early be consistent and accurate with urs and make Danny fight u want. That is boxing fool.

Comment

Working...
                    X