Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could a prime Terry Norris clean out current 154-160lb?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could a prime Terry Norris clean out current 154-160lb?

Topic???????????

154 yes. Not sure about 160.

Comment

pshhhhhht a prime terry norris??? EASY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
        pshhhhhht a prime terry norris??? EASY!!!
        Damn right!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          154 yes. Not sure about 160.
          lol who AT 160 can beat prime norris????????Canelo????HAHAHAHA stop it

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
            Norris is vulnerable to guys that have strong 1 power punches, and GGG-Canelo are those guys.

Comment

In my opinion probably not 154 and certainly not 160. He was a fast skillful boxer and a sharp puncher but he had a weak chin and suffered some KO losses. He lost to guys who weren't as good as today's best fighters. He beat the hell out of a shot Leonard and that win gave him a very good reputation but if you study his whole record he wasn't a consistent winner. He lost several times on fouls and he was knocked out a few times. He never fought a middleweight and with his weak chin the harder punching middleweight division would have been a bad choice.

Comment

prime norris was never good enough to dominate. he was good enough to be in the mix.

Comment

Can't see any way he beats GGG.

Quite a few MW's could beat him but I'd give him a good shot with anyone at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                    It can never be proven one way or the other. If it were possible to bring back the prime Morris and put him in the ring with Canelo I would bet as much money as I could on Canelo to win by KO. An average boxer named Brown dropped Norris with a stiff left jab and Norris never recovered from that jab. He had good skills but a weak chin and poor powers of recovery. Canelo could take his power but he could not take Canelo's power.

Comment

Working...
                    X