Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not buying bud/postol is being a fake fan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't happen unless it's PPV. Fighters are too greedy these days.
    PBC days are numbered. Garcia also wants his next fight on PPV.

Comment

I'm watching in HD

Comment

I bought it, but I buy damn near every fight. I disagree tho. This isn't a PPV fight. So no. People won't buy it, nor should they. This is the type of fight that should happen much more often on boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
          How do you propose to do that if boxers want millions and advertisers arent exactly jumping to the pbc model?
          They can't demand millions if the money isn't available, and it won't be if people don't buy PPVs.

Comment

Fights should never be on ppv. These guys aren't even that well known with casuals.

Comment

Not every good fight should be PPV.

Two good fighters, but none of these guys are PPV fighters.

Comment

Shut your faggot ass up, that ain't a ppv fight

Comment

I think their styles are pretty likely to mesh badly also, they are both top guys and it is probably worth watching once in some kind of way but it is not some sure fire fight that I need to catch first viewing either.

What good is being a fan if you can't exercise the judgement that comes from knowledge about the sport.

Comment

I love boxing but I never buy any fight. I get all the boxing channels on direct tv. They show all the big pfv fights for free on HBO or Showtime a week later including Pacquiao vs Mayweather. It's the same fight a week later. I will always chose to keep $50 or more to see the exact same fight free a week later rather than pay to see it live. I spend almost $100 a month just to watch as much boxing as I can plus movies and other stuff. That is all I am going to spend. I am not poor but I am not rich either.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                      How do you propose to do that if boxers want millions and advertisers arent exactly jumping to the pbc model?
                      By not buying PPVs that aren't delivering value for money.

Comment

Working...
                      X