Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYSAC says Martinez can't wear knee brace/extra knee MRI scans to get licenseced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melvina and NYSAC are going to be extra careful about everything after the Mago disaster. That being said they definitely want the fight to go on. Probably nothing to see here.

Comment

This is odd, i see it all the time in small NY pro cards.

Comment

the thing is i don't think this has anything to do with team cotto (they probably don't even care) it's the NYSAC who's stepped in & is going over this.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          This is odd, i see it all the time in small NY pro cards.
          Yeah but those BB King/Roseland/PlattDeutsche cards arent on PPV at the Garden. it is a bit strange but i think NYSAC is just covering their butts.

Comment

absurd and stupid. seriously doubt the defining factor in this fight will be a knee brace lol NYSAC are a bunch of pendejos

Comment

Stonecold Steve Austin used one, I don't see why serg can't...

I don't think it matters either way, except if half way thru the fight, serg injures the knee.. Then it will be an excuse if serg loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivaldo View Post
                You sure that wasn't Yuri Foreman?
                Whoops was thinking Yuri but said andy. Haha..

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  the thing is i don't think this has anything to do with team cotto (they probably don't even care) it's the NYSAC who's stepped in & is going over this.
                  We'll never know if Roach gave em a call or what. Isnt this kind of the same thing Floyd had NSAC do for the gloves?

Anyway, he'll have to so with just a pad/wrap and if his knee really is that bad it's better to blow you knee out vs Cotto than a GGG lol. At least he wont die.:/

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                    Yeah but those BB King/Roseland/PlattDeutsche cards arent on PPV at the Garden. it is a bit strange but i think NYSAC is just covering their butts.
                    Yea so what? They should have different rules applied to them?

Comment

LOL yes!!! Don't let that sissy use a knee brace. Let him endure the pain and struggle like a man!! Teeehhehehehehehehe.

WAR COTTOOOOO!!! I'm so ready for this fight already. I want to a brutal beatdown, just a nasty gruesome beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X