No announcement yet.

The Pit Bulls Strike Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    You're gonna hold that over my head huh? So bow down to jaded and don't step on his toes or else?

Well F that...
    Never said that. Please...I hate drama and I don't like rudeness so spare me of both.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I had a pitbull. She ran away though
      Pits love real men, not Maricones

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
        Pits love real men, not Maricones
        I think she was racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Well considering I have three different friends who own pitbulls, including knowing two of them since they were pups, I can say that those pits are among the sweetest dogs I know.

So I don't know where you base your conceptions from, but pretty sure your uncomfortable truths are fiction.

People show more fear when in front of a pitbull than another breed of dog, and ALL dogs respond badly to fear and stress.

Oh forgive me, you personally know some pitbulls that haven't mauled a toddler yet, so obviously these stats mean nothing. Let me just throw them in the garbage. Note that these stats don't even account for the people with nonfatal but nevertheless severe or disfiguring injuries as a result from dog attacks, or the tens of thousands of other, innocent pets that pitbulls destroy every year.

Sure, as you say, most dogs don't respond well to fear and/or stress, and yes, that can often lead to an attack. With most breeds this typically results in minor injuries, but with pitbulls however, the victim is much more likely to end up maimed or dead. If everyone has to tiptoe around these animals or else risk having their life ruined or snuffed out then they're not fit to be present in human society and they're CERTAINLY not fit to be family pets. Your response is nothing that I've not seen before, it's just the same tired bogus response typical of the average pit defender:

Besides all that, they're butt-ugly dogs anyway, squat, froglike bodies with an oversized head, complete with gaping alligator mouth and expressions that are either vacuous and ******ed-looking or psychotic and bloodthirsty with little middle ground. If you want a vicious guard dog at least get something like a doberman or a german shepherd rather than an ugly hellhound. I think the kind of people who spend any amount of time advocating for this trash breed have something wrong with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post

Oh forgive me, you personally know some pitbulls that haven't mauled a toddler yet, so obviously these stats mean nothing. Let me just throw them in the garbage. Note that these stats don't even account for the people with nonfatal but nevertheless severe or disfiguring injuries as a result from dog attacks, or the tens of thousands of other, innocent pets that pitbulls destroy every year.

Sure, as you say, most dogs don't respond well to fear and/or stress, and yes, that can often lead to an attack. With most breeds this typically results in minor injuries, but with pitbulls however, the victim is much more likely to end up maimed or dead. If everyone has to tiptoe around these animals or else risk having their life ruined or snuffed out then they're not fit to be present in human society and they're CERTAINLY not fit to be family pets. Your response is nothing that I've not seen before, it's just the same tired bogus response typical of the average pit defender:

Besides all that, they're butt-ugly dogs anyway, squat, froglike bodies with an oversized head, complete with gaping alligator mouth and expressions that are either vacuous and ******ed-looking or psychotic and bloodthirsty with little middle ground. If you want a vicious guard dog at least get something like a doberman or a german shepherd rather than an ugly hellhound. I think the kind of people who spend any amount of time advocating for this trash breed have something wrong with them.
            Look at this propaganda machine with fake stats and the hate for a dog like it fucced his momma raw you forgot German Shepherds are much higher in human attacks that’s probably cause you own one and fucc it seeing as how you judge how pretty a dog looks, someone should call animal service on you stop raping your dog dude

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              The stories are all over the place.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...n_6838762.html
              They are good doggies really doe....

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Look at this propaganda machine with fake stats and the hate for a dog like it fucced his momma raw you forgot German Shepherds are much higher in human attacks that’s probably cause you own one and fucc it seeing as how you judge how pretty a dog looks, someone should call animal service on you stop raping your dog dude
                Gentlemen, look closely. You don't get to see a prime specimen of mentally subnormal pit defender like this too often. Note the fountain of mindless rage and graphic, non-sequitur insults that exhibit both his single-digit IQ and perverted, degenerate mindset. All because I insulted his favourite breed of ugly murderdog. It's not a surprise that his response is so overtly sexual in tone, if he gets this mad because someone insulted a dog it's no wonder that he has fantasies about having sex with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                  Gentlemen, look closely. You don't get to see a prime specimen of mentally subnormal pit defender like this too often. Note the fountain of mindless rage and graphic, non-sequitur insults that exhibit both his single-digit IQ and perverted, degenerate mindset. All because I insulted his favourite breed of ugly murderdog. It's not a surprise that his response is so overtly sexual in tone, if he gets this mad because someone insulted a dog it's no wonder that he has fantasies about having sex with them.

Stop the dog fuccin Ima have to report you to peta stop fuccin your dog dude

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Stop the dog fuccin Ima have to report you to peta stop fuccin your dog dude
                    Heed your own advice.

Comment

Are pit bulls fun to talk to?

Comment

Working...
                      X