Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Calls CNN and Buzzfeed Fake News, and Then Denies CNN Reporter of Questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      You can believe what ever you want. The idea that there is a cut and dry quintessential example that represents a segment of our country that should be defined as "white racist" or "racist" because there is cultural/tribal tensions between others is ridiculous. Hate to break it to you but racism exists in all forms and everybody has racist tendencies toward those that are different. It's a toxic platform to be pushing forward by the Democrats branding those they disagree with as "racist" and shutting down any discussion. It's pretty clear the Clinton coalition has learned nothing in defeat and ironically are the close minded ignoramuses who can't get a clue. So bottom line it's a childish argument. Racist or race supremacist or whatever you want to call them voted on both sides of the election. I mean as far as racism goes Al Sharpton is a racist, No? This sort of blame game is going to drag the political discussion into the gutter and offer nothing but destruction
      Al Sharpton is not president of this country and never will be. I don't know whether he's a racist or not and certainly no more than the Fox news crew or our current president elect in your avatar. But he's seems to be a name that folks like you love to use when it's not relevant. The new racism is the played out phrase "playing the race card" because people like you refuse to acknowledge it or even talk about.

Eric Holder. touched on that with his "Nation of cowards" comment and it blew some people's minds. I'm sure that touched a nerve with you.

You just typed a whole lot of nothing and haven't revealed anything significant. I've seen you defending police officers killing unarmed blacks so your views don't surprise ne.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 01-16-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
        X