Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guilty until proven innocent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao. if this dude gets VADA tested, Brook is going to demolish him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Yeah that'll affect those fighters, a bunch of people on a message board saying they are juicing with no proof
      We need to call the vascularity expert, Maxi to examine the picture I just posted. We need a professional opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

lmao. if this dude gets VADA tested, Brook is going to demolish him.
        Totally normal picture. Nothing wrong there if you ask me.

100% clean.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Totally normal picture. Nothing wrong there if you ask me.

100% clean.

Ya'll racis mofuka, Errol Spence is clean! He ain't doin no VADA!

Comment

We need to call the vascularity expert, Maxi to examine the picture I just posted. We need a professional opinion.
            His expertise is so underrated. He would definitely get to the bottom of this.

Comment

Buncha couch potatoes in here have never been in a gym once in their lives and accusing people of ****.

Errol Spence is 100% clean and normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                His expertise is so underrated. He would definitely get to the bottom of this.
                Gimme a second. Let me page the doc.

Paging Dr. Vascularity. What do you think of Errol Spence's vascularity? 100% clean or 100% dirty?

I gotta hit the gym and Im over here ****ing with yall. Pfftt

Comment

Buncha couch potatoes in here
                  Me, like many professional gamers, sit on the computer playing games 8+ hours a day and I've never heard of anyone dying from it.

Comment

SPENCE: Guilty as charged. Give him the chair.

Comment

Ideally there should be year round testing for all boxers to be certified with a boxing license.

But then again this sounds like just another bad move that will place even more dictatorial power to the corrupted sanctioning bodies and such.

Where should the line be drawn on PED's and drugs in general? Frankly I think there should be freedom for boxers to snort coke on the reg or binge drink without boxing's politics destroying them for not fitting a certain mold. It shouldn't be an institutional governing body enforcing them to be "good". By virtue of doing destructive things to themselves, it will catch up to them. But in the long run let's not give power to elites who can decide whether a boxer can make a living or not. This isn't Hollywood.

PED's can be good for a fighter's recovery from injuries and I don't really see a problem with that in the off season. I'd think the most dangerous thing for a boxer is when he's in his twilight years trying to put food on the table and hindered by a fading body, unable to compete at the best of his abilities. Thus leaving them susceptible to a life ending knockout.

I'm not advocating for PED use as a staple to the sport but only as a substance that should be used with moderation in specific circumstances. It's already common knowledge that fighters who prioritize PED's throughout their career as a staple to their training wind up not reaching the best of themselves in their field. Which results in a career cut short by a used up body, falling apart at the seams. Just look at David Haye. I swear he is a habitual steroid user with the kind of mass he puts on and keeps. The same might be able to be said about Roy Jones. The point is, they'll end up paying for it, where in the long run the toll PED's take on the body wouldn't be worth it.

In closing it should be up to the man who is getting in the ring. Boxing is the epitome of war and competition and it should transcend all fields of human competition. In business, there is no rules that you can't be working 20 hour days, blowing down coke and staying competitive at the elite level. Sure it gives an edge to people who use it as a vice but ultimately it takes a toll on how far you can go and how long you can stay competitive at that level.

Comment

Working...
                      X