No announcement yet.

Obama is ending policy giving Cubans residency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    So you think special exceptions should be made for Cubans that want to come to America?

While other nationalities (Cuban is not a race; there are White Cubans, Black Cubans, etc.) should have to go through the standard process of obtaining residency?

Aren't you a special snowflake! HELP ME! I'M SPECIAL, DOE!
    Wow you are taking this hard were you opposed to this policy before? Because this is the first I have ever heard you speak on it

You have your opinion, I have mine I am not getting into an argument about Cubans. If it is that serious for you, hats off

Comment

So you think special exceptions should be made for Cubans that want to come to America?

While other nationalities (Cuban is not a race; there are White Cubans, Black Cubans, etc.) should have to go through the standard process of obtaining residency?

Aren't you a special snowflake! HELP ME! I'M SPECIAL, DOE!
      Calling an ex-marine a snowflake

Keyboard tough guys everywhere should be proud of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Yeah no joke and no I'm not sure. My mom passed away a while ago, my sister might know I'll ask
        That's crazy. I grew up half an hour from Galway county, an hour from the city. Went to college there. Almost certain I know someone who knew your mom's family.

Comment

I know the history of Cuba, and I don't care - this is America.

Americans can't just march into Cuba and get citizenship - unless you're a murderer and anti-American like Assata Shakur (who I will one day personally fund a mission to bring her back to USA).

I don't care about Mexico, or Cuba.

To live here - you need to go through the proper routes.

Can't just float here on a tire and demand rights and residency.
          ok that was a little funny.. but hell for the last 60 years they werent even allowed to leave freely, i dont see whats so bad about people escaping a dictatorship (my grandparents came here legally doe)

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            That's crazy. I grew up half an hour from Galway county, an hour from the city. Went to college there. Almost certain I know someone who knew your mom's family.
            My sister said Athenry (spelling?) but yeah I am mixed

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              My sister said Athenry (spelling?) but yeah I am mixed
              That is nuts man. I never would have guessed. I know Athenry well. My brother taught there, probably in the same school your mother went to. Subject of one of the most famous Irish traditional songs - The Fields of Athenry. Sung at every Irish game.

Comment

Beer, you are white.

Just stop.

Comment

Honestly obama could have done this on his first day in office... this shyt looks so petty... could have done it 8 years ago,, but now does it with a few days left in office...

Complete coward, total beta, that couldn't handle any of his own decisions, hence why he literally kicked the can down the road everytime...

Comment

Working...
                  X