No announcement yet.

hopefully Trumps' scamming skills would work against China

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hopefully Trumps' scamming skills would work against China

Trump is one of the best fraud out there. His skills of scamming people is top notch. He built buildings and not pay this contractors. So hopefully, this skill of his would work against our trade deficit with other countries specifically China.

I did like what Trump said about our allies are not paying us when our military is supporting them. He said we are broke and gotta help us and pay.

Trump is a master of haggling so let's see.

Comment

Originally posted by b.utler View Post
      hello darkness my old friend
      i've come to talk with you again

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Trump is one of the best fraud out there. His skills of scamming people is top notch. He built buildings and not pay this contractors. So hopefully, this skill of his would work against our trade deficit with other countries specifically China.
        China is the largest foreign owner of US government debt and has all the leverage in the relationship

Coupled with the fact that they dont take kindly to threats and it is far more likely that they make The Donald a good boy

Comment

Butler..... Just stop...

Be thankful your in the USA and get paid "6 figures". In your own country you wouldn't make shyt

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Butler..... Just stop...

Be thankful your in the USA and get paid "6 figures". In your own country you wouldn't make shyt
            I'm a US citizen so this is my own country fool.

Comment

Butler..... Just stop...

Typical trump supporter who thinks only white people have the right to voice their opinion.

Comment

Typical trump supporter who thinks only white people have the right to voice their opinion.
                Were you born here??? I thought in the past you said you weren't a native but moved here for work... I got no problem with that, but don't act like you know what you're talking about when it's been proven for months now you have no clue

Comment

Were you born here??? I thought in the past you said you weren't a native but moved here for work... I got no problem with that, but don't act like you know what you're talking about when it's been proven for months now you have no clue
                  I'm a US citizen regardless if I'm born here or not. So don't say I should be thankful I live in the US coz I have all the right to be here same as you.

Comment

I'm a US citizen regardless if I'm born here or not. So don't say I should be thankful I live in the US coz I have all the right to be here same as you.
                    That's fine,,, and republican free market principles are the reason you are here, yet you want to crap all over it....

Comment

Working...
                    X