Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny pacquiao resume is one of the most impressive in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAC is the greatest slow motion champion ever!

War Slow Motion!

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      So if Floyd struggled or was koed against Marquez that means Floyd takes greater risk?

Maybe it means Floyd was that much better than his opponents - that he schools guys Manny loses to.

Floyd wouldve Schooled and I mean absolutely SCHOOLED Bradley..... and be chastised for picking him.

But Manny who loses to Bradley gets excuses and praised as fighting better opposition.

If boxing records were a tree....Mannys career would be the 48th branch....but it would be on Mr. Floyd Mayweathers tree.

So those wins for Manny are wins for Floyd by default....Because Floyd is 49-0. Facts
      Honestly, I don't like the way Floyd schooled Marquez. But, you don't see me making or posting slow motion pain videos.

Floyd beat the guy who beat the guy. Then Floyd beat the Manny.
      Now we are seeing slow motion pain....

It lingers.... It is incurable.... Millions in denial. Floyd destroyed lives.

I ridicule them hoping they will see how idiotic and misguided they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Honestly, I don't like the way Floyd schooled Marquez. But, you don't see me making or posting slow motion pain videos.

You hate Manny dude, admit it. Not just Pac fans you hate, but Pac too. 99% of your posts about Manny were all straight up hating. You are like Paulie M of Boxing Scene. It seems to me, Manny was the the one who destroyed your life. Maybe you lose to much money betting against Pac.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your life and stop this unlimited hate you had against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by gamesworn View Post
          You hate Manny dude, admit it. Not just Pac fans you hate, but Pac too. 99% of your posts about Manny were all straight up hating. You are like Paulie M of Boxing Scene. It seems to me, Manny was the the one who destroyed your life. Maybe you lose to much money betting against Pac.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your life and stop this unlimited hate you had against Pac.
          Pac is a great fighter. Loved the azz beating he put on Marg. that fight ruined PAC.

Now:

Slow motion? Yes or no? For all fights or just one fight?

I post in lots of threads. I challenge strongly held belief's all over the place.

I call Floyd a drug cheat, Marquez and PAC too, all the top guys. Glad you read all my posts, great stuff right.

Spoon23 would love you. You know his illogical work. You may just wrongly agree that slow motion video needs to be applied in one fight only.

Think about that logic if you will... Only one fight deserves to be judged in slow motion??

Would you agree with me that anyone who feels that way, is highly biased and unfair?

Think about it, these so called PAC boxing fans laughed at Marquez for saying he thought he won, yet didnt post idiotic slow motion videos to support Marquez? They are not JMMt@rds for lack of a better word.

PAC t&rds can't see the bias they bring. I said Floyd is a cheat etc, but t@rds can't see PAC is a liar being sued for lying too much. If he would have taken the loss like a real man, no lawsuit.

Yet t@rds call him heroic for lying by omission on his NSAC pre fight form, under penalty of perjury!

How old are you kid? Get more experience then come back.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 06-22-2016, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gamesworn View Post

I actually made money when Marquez smashed him, and Floyd embarrassed him. T@rds have never recovered.

Postol ****ed me. That guy can ****ing fight good! Long and awkward but he cost me money. I am afraid to bet against him. Joe smith ruined my weekend!
            Such a common name, uncommon power! I'll take smith over Chavez jr now!

Comment

The OP wants Froid to get similar props like Ali for what he has done in the ring!

Ali was judged for his deeds inside and out of the ring! Ali had to take off 3 prime years!
              On April 28, 1967, with the U S at war in Vietnam, Ali refused to be inducted into the armed forces, saying “I ain’t got no quarrel with those Vietcong.”

In June of 1967, Ali was convicted of draft evasion, sentenced to five years in prison and fined $10,000. He was banned from boxing for three years. He managed to stay out of prison. His case was appealed and returned he to the ring in October of 1970.

He did not retire to dodge other fighters (Sounds familiar Froid?).

In retirement he not only became an ambassador of the sport but an ambassador to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                So if Floyd struggled or was koed against Marquez that means Floyd takes greater risk?

Maybe it means Floyd was that much better than his opponents - that he schools guys Manny loses to.

Floyd wouldve Schooled and I mean absolutely SCHOOLED Bradley..... and be chastised for picking him.

But Manny who loses to Bradley gets excuses and praised as fighting better opposition.

If boxing records were a tree....Mannys career would be the 48th branch....but it would be on Mr. Floyd Mayweathers tree.

So those wins for Manny are wins for Floyd by default....Because Floyd is 49-0. Facts
                The most ******ed thing I ever read.
                Is Wlad Klit great long career on the 38th branch of Ross Purity three?

Pacquiao and Marquez are the same size.

Marquez never was a welterweight, Pacquiao a very blown up one, builking up with protein shakes every meal.

When Floyd fights Marquez, it's not that much a risky fight.

When Hopkins fight Trinidad, it's not that much of a risky fight.

When Ali fought Bob Foster, it's not that much of a risky fight.

Because you have a significant size advantage on the fella despite the man being a great fighter P4P wise and a puncher.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, stepping in a ring is always a risk, but they were supposed to easely beat those smaller guys and that's what happened.

Manny had the balls to move up and chase Floyd, Marquez too.

Floyd stayed at 147 and fested on Bertos and old Mosleys (never heard about fighting big fellas like Margo, Thurman, P WILL).

So yes he's undefeated.

Agree to disagree but IMO, Marquez and Pacquiao moving up to 147 is as risky as Floyd moving up to 160.

Duran moved up to 168 (starting at 135).

Like I said, yes, they took more risks.

Floyd was smart/cautious enough to not fully test his limits, the proof being the man is still undefeated.

The last risky fight Floyd took IMO was Oscar at 154, he was testing himself and was brilliant in that fight.
                I loved how he schooled Oscar, Oscar wasn't prime but a bigger man.

But it was 10 years ago.

Say what you want about Bradley, but I woulda prefered this fight to the Berto's one.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Great resume, very deep too if you compare it historically to other greats. He's been in so many tough fights. My favorite performance was probably with De La Hoya.
                  That wasn't a tough fight......

Comment

Pac is a great fighter. Loved the azz beating he put on Marg. that fight ruined PAC.

Now:

Slow motion? Yes or no? For all fights or just one fight?

I post in lots of threads. I challenge strongly held belief's all over the place.

I call Floyd a drug cheat, Marquez and PAC too, all the top guys. Glad you read all my posts, great stuff right.

Spoon23 would love you. You know his illogical work. You may just wrongly agree that slow motion video needs to be applied in one fight only.

Think about that logic if you will... Only one fight deserves to be judged in slow motion??

Would you agree with me that anyone who feels that way, is highly biased and unfair?

Think about it, these so called PAC boxing fans laughed at Marquez for saying he thought he won, yet didnt post idiotic slow motion videos to support Marquez? They are not JMMt@rds for lack of a better word.

PAC t&rds can't see the bias they bring. I said Floyd is a cheat etc, but t@rds can't see PAC is a liar being sued for lying too much. If he would have taken the loss like a real man, no lawsuit.

Yet t@rds call him heroic for lying by omission on his NSAC pre fight form, under penalty of perjury!

How old are you kid? Get more experience then come back.
                    lol great post wey

Comment

You shouldn't, Marquez looked like a midget next to Floyd.

Big counter puncher vs a smaller one.

How good would have done Floyd vs Hopkins or Winky Wright at 160?

Marquez had enough balls to take on a 2 divisions (if not 3: Marquez had just 2 fights at 135 coming from 130) bigger ATG fighter.

Would Floyd move up to 160 straight to fight an ATG level fighter?

He wouldn't fight Golovkin who is not even a bad style for him or an ATG.

No shame in losing to a bigger guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X