Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are all of you doubters going to say when Canelo signs on to fight GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
    They will all look like the dumb rookies that they are , ignorance is bliss. One of the last Mega Fights to happen took 5 years to make , only a fool would think this next Mega Fight would be signed sealed and delivered in just 15 days after the KHAN fight. People seem to forget that CANELO won the belt fair and square against a current top ten pound for pound fighter & future hall of fame legend at 155, then agreed to defend against GGG at 155 , that's when GGG responded with " I won't move an ounce for these divas" which is weird cause Cotto & Khan were game to fight CANELO at 155 for the title but it was GGG the life-long 160 pounder who said he can make 154 easy that finds it impossible to take the challenge.

The fight is going to happen but it's going to be on CANELO'S terms, weight & money was was obstacle number 1 , vacating the belt was essential, now CANELO holds all the cards. The ball is in GGG's court the fight will be delayed the longer GGG takes to sign on the dotted line for a fight at 155 with a 90/10% split , that's a fair deal. CANELO even sweetened up the deal for GGG , worse case scenario he loses but keeps his belt to continue defending at 160. CANELO did the same thing to Erislandy Lara.
    lol.........

Comment

They will all look like the dumb rookies that they are , ignorance is bliss. One of the last Mega Fights to happen took 5 years to make , only a fool would think this next Mega Fight would be signed sealed and delivered in just 15 days after the KHAN fight. People seem to forget that CANELO won the belt fair and square against a current top ten pound for pound fighter & future hall of fame legend at 155, then agreed to defend against GGG at 155 , that's when GGG responded with " I won't move an ounce for these divas" which is weird cause Cotto & Khan were game to fight CANELO at 155 for the title but it was GGG the life-long 160 pounder who said he can make 154 easy that finds it impossible to take the challenge.

The fight is going to happen but it's going to be on CANELO'S terms, weight & money was was obstacle number 1 , vacating the belt was essential, now CANELO holds all the cards. The ball is in GGG's court the fight will be delayed the longer GGG takes to sign on the dotted line for a fight at 155 with a 90/10% split , that's a fair deal. CANELO even sweetened up the deal for GGG , worse case scenario he loses but keeps his belt to continue defending at 160. CANELO did the same thing to Erislandy Lara.
      You must be snorting the same shit as Oscar.

Comment

This is the worst attempt to spin I've ever seen.

The fight didn't have only 15 days to get made, are you forgetting he got the title 6 months ago and was asked about his mandatory (who just happened to be Golovkin) straight after he won?

How does Canelo dropping the belt = Canelo holding all the cards? Golovkin has been chasing Canelo because he has the MW belt, that's the big ****ing bargaining chip.

Now that Canelo's reputation has been destroyed they need to get Golovkin to gain it back. Meanwhile Golovkin can move onto BJS and Daniel Jacobs since he got the belt off Canelo.

The tables have completely turned.
        Last edited by Shrap; 05-23-2016, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
          I see a lot of people trashing Canelo with all of their s_hit talk, gay avatars, gifs, memes, etc. Well, what are you people going to say when Canelo agrees to the TRIPLE G fight?!
          ... that Golovkin agreed to take the fight at 155, for a 15/85 of the total event (or $3m plus the UK/EU/Russia rights to the fight, whichever he's happier with).

Comment

"why did this sissy ***** duck for so long"

Comment

Sure, if Canelo takes it good for him. Ain't gonna fault GGG for not going below 157 or about 30% though. But yes, call me a doubter - my sense is that Oscar at least doesn't want Canelo in with GGG even at 155 - at least, not this year.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                I see a lot of people trashing Canelo with all of their s_hit talk, gay avatars, gifs, memes, etc. Well, what are you people going to say when Canelo agrees to the TRIPLE G fight?!
                So, are we saying that, in this hypothetical scenario that Canelo signs on to fight GGG this year (not at the end of 2017) at a 160lb (not at 155lb or any other BS)?

Then I'd say, well done, Canelo.

Comment

All the pressure was on Canelo and he folded and gave up his belt. His reputation has taken irreparable damage and somehow we are supposed to think that he still actually wants a fight with GGG and will truly pursue it with the intention of going through with it.

Who the fvk are you kidding?

Comment

Doubters will just move to "Golovkin will destroy Canelo" or something similar to that. Haters always move the goal posts to continue their bashing.

Comment

...I'll be asking when do tickets go on sale and where is the fight located so that I can prepare to see it live?

Comment

Working...
                      X