• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    ^okay, bashing Manny instead of the Muslim terrorists
    I think they are ****z and deserve to be hanged

my point still stands about that religious nut Manny though

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      who gives a **** what you believe in?? you just judged Mannys religious views because you believe in science...wtf??? an assh0le is an assh0le and you just exposed yours
      Manny is a hypocrite, i just don't agree with the way he uses religion as a weapon be it for political gain or to abuse other people.

Religion is suppose to be a spiritual thing, yet be it Muslim extremists, or other religious extremists, one thing they all have in common, is they use religion as a tool to push out hate

I thought religion was about peace, respect and tolerance.

With that said, respect to all the religious people who practice respect and tolerance

Comment

Originally posted by Æthelstan View Post
        Governments all over the world need to deal more severely with Muslim terrorists. The Koran should be banned because it causes people to go insane.

Maybe if Pacquiao becomes president, he'll get rid of the crazy terrorists in the Philippines.
        Pac would clean out the Muslim division in the Philippines!
        Manny Man stuff! He would knock the stupid out of Muslims, if that is possible!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 04-29-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          Where do you think science comes from? Do you think God is some wizard with a magic wand? He is the ultimate scientist. As for gays, my son brought up an excellent point the other day: If everyone were gay, we'd be extinct.
          Sorry i don't believe in the Adam and Eve theory, and all the other nonsense these religions tell us about how life started

At one point these religions were telling us the earth was flat and dinosaurs never existed lol, i mean come on.

But everyone isnt gay are they? also can't a gay person have intercourse with women to create life?

i'm pretty sure gay people have been creating life over the centuries.
          Last edited by FrankieBruno; 04-27-2016, 03:12 PM.

Comment

that's why so many people agree with trump.....

they are so many terrorists, which happen to be muslin, that its ridiculous.

Am I saying all muslims are bad? Of course not, I know some of them myself.... but even they agree with trump haha

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Sorry i don't believe in the Adam and Eve theory, and all the other nonsense these religions tell us about how life started

At one point these religions were telling us the earth was flat and dinosaurs never existed lol, i mean come on.

But everyone isnt gay are they? also can't a gay person have intercourse with women to create life?

i'm pretty sure gay people have been creating life over the centuries.
              If your dad didn't shag you fat, ugly mum you wouldn't be here talking crap. Brb.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Pact would clean out the Muslim division in the Philippines!
                Manny Man stuff! He would knock the stupid out of Muslims, if that is possible!
                I see you chose your wife's photo for your avatar. Brb.

Comment

Originally posted by Naseem-Hamed View Post
                  If your dad didn't shag you fat, ugly mum you wouldn't be here talking crap. Brb.
                  did your other name get banned you inbred ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Naseem-Hamed View Post
                    I see you chose your wife's photo for your avatar. Brb.
                    I got the Muslim incest thread going! You might want to weigh in on how inbreeding is good. We all want to hear how the spawn of Islamic consanguineous love feels about not belonging in English society.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      imma come after you, Larry

now come look for me....bring pizza
                      as long as you got the Kush

Comment

Working...
                      X