Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan Beats a Prime Canelo Does It Surpass Every Win On Floyd's Record?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP has an obsession with Khan and Mayweather

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=708240

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=705413

Comment

Well it would be better than Floyd's win over Canelo anyway and considering the amount of weight khan is moving up it would be up there with Floyd's very best wins but better than them ... eh we are talking got Oscar, Pacquiao etc here

Comment

I think it might. There is no doubt in my mind that Canelo is a hell of a lot better now at 155 than he was then at 152. I don't think Mayweather could beat the Canelo Khan will be fighting. As Mayweather loves to say, the thing is this. Khan won't win his fight with Canelo. Canelo will KO Khan in 5 rounds or less and possibly in the first round. Then the only question will be what does Khan do after suffering his third KO loss?

Comment

It would be an impressive with for Khan, but equally embarrassing for Canelo.

Khan's best wins were around 2010-2011. He was still fighting 144 catchweights a few fights ago and has only fought fringe contenders at best at WW. This isn't a dig at Khan, it's just the truth. That's the reality of the situation. As it stands right now, his best days we're half a decade ago at 140lbs.

I know Khan his a pretty big name and maybe the rest of his career will be impressive, who knows.... but when you look at the facts as it stands right now when this fight was made, it's fairly embarrassing that Canelo even took this fight as a MW title fight. If he loses then that would be hilarious.

Comment

On giving your question more thought I changed my mind. I think Mayweather's win over Pacquiao at 147 is a better win the a Khan win over Canelo would be. I said it before but I like saying it. Canelo is going to crush Khan. Of course Khan has a chance to beat Canelo. But it's a tiny itsi bitsi little chance.

Comment

it will be right up there

this is bigger than any thing floyd has ever done

fighting a prime, experienced guy with no stipulations or advantages

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                fighting a prime
                So this is the best Canelo will ever be in his career?
                He will never get better?

Comment

IM TELLING LARRY!!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                    This is prime Canelo? So there is no chance that Canelo can improve as a boxer?

Interesting...... this is why Ignore any talk of "prime".
                    Keyword: prime

Do u know wtf that means??

Interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                      So this is the best Canelo will ever be in his career?
                      He will never get better?

Do u know the definition of "prime"?

Nobody is saying canelo will not improve from here on out.

People is saying that right now, this is Canelo's prime.

Take pac for example, in my opinion he has improve but his energy and output is nowhere near how it was 5-6 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X