Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather rips into Conor McGregor (and others)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Mayweather rips into Conor McGregor (and others)

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/u...le-rips-032316

Originally posted by Fox Sports
    "They want to make it like Conor McGregor is so great because he went up and got his ass whooped. Wow! That's great? You went up and got your ass whooped. It would have been great if you went up and did something and you actually won; just like Floyd did in five different weight classes."

Mayweather's rant at McGregor continued while talking about his recent loss to Nate Diaz at UFC 196.

"If Conor McGregor would have (expletive) won, oh my God, he would have been the greatest thing since (expletive) ice cream. But since he lost, now they want to give him credit for going up; going up and getting his ass whooped," Mayweather said.

"You don't get no credit for that. You chose to do that. You accepted that man's challenge and talked plenty of (expletive) about him, then you got your ass whooped by him. You made fun of him teaching jiu-jitsu classes to children and then got choked the (expletive) out. You don't get no damn honor points for that (expletive)."
    Quite an entertaining read from Jeff beyond what I quoted.

"You made fun of him teaching jiu-jitsu classes to children and then got choked the (expletive) out"

that's a gem

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      "You made fun of him teaching jiu-jitsu classes to children and then got choked the (expletive) out"

that's a gem
      lol..yea that was hilarious

Comment

Jeff is known as the less vocal Mayweather, but when he goes in he goes in.

Comment

That needed to be said

Comment

When did a member of the Mayweather family ever have anything nice to say about anybody except another Mayweather? You only hear from them when they are trashing somebody. They are a real nasty bunch and just as mean as rattlesnakes. I am sure McGregor could give a fuc less what Jeff says about him. I am a boxing fan first and foremost but I like McGregor. He is fearless and a hell of a fighter. So he stepped out of his weight class and lost. So what? It happens. If he goes back to his proper weight class he will probably dominate again. He is an excellent and exciting champion in his chosen sport. Jeff has never been a champion of boxing and can only brag on his nephew.

Comment

:
              Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

that's a gem
              Jeff is a savage for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                When did a member of the Mayweather family ever have anything nice to say about anybody except another Mayweather? You only hear from them when they are trashing somebody. They are a real nasty bunch and just as mean as rattlesnakes. I am sure McGregor could give a fuc less what Jeff says about him. I am a boxing fan first and foremost but I like McGregor. He is fearless and a hell of a fighter. So he stepped out of his weight class and lost. So what? It happens. If he goes back to his proper weight class he will probably dominate again. He is an excellent and exciting champion in his chosen sport. Jeff has never been a champion of boxing and can only brag on his nephew.
                Actually Jeff was champion in Boxing. You obviously don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Just like the mayweathers to. Talk sh it after the guy gets kod

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Jeff is known as the less vocal Mayweather, but when he goes in he goes in.
                    definitely

Comment

Working...
                    X