Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bah Gawd!!!!! Jim Ross signs with CBS Boxing to be a boxing commentator.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sport Is really going down the sh!11er.

Comment

That dudes jaw/mouth freaks me the f#ck out. He's like a villain in a lower budget version of the human centipede.

That said even doe I typically don't like non-boxing announcers who flip over to boxing you gotta love his passion & selling of the stuff he announces & that is an angle sorely needed in boxing with all these negative mfers who'll talk about a fight sucking seemingly trying to drive you away from the show + sport.

Comment

Thats cool, Jim Lampley doesnt know **** either.

Comment

for clarification's sake...

Is JR going to be calling fights for CBS or are Ross/Bernstein simply going to be the confirmed announce team for the Greg Cohen Promotions fight deal on CBS Sports?

Comment

Jim Ross and Al Bernstein are going to be awesome together, I look forward to that!

Comment

"Right hands, right hands, right hands!!!!"

I'm excited for this!

Comment

i like it.

i like the potential.

i just hope he has some basic boxing knowledge. its gonna be wild hearing his voice do the play by play.

Comment

This is horrible. Last thing boxing needs os a guy who doesnt know squat about boxing.

Add to that he is WWE.

Makes pbc more of a joke

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Jim Ross and Al Bernstein are going to be awesome together, I look forward to that!
                    same here will be good

Comment

For a preview of what's to come go watch Ortiz/Berto when they traded knockdowns..Emmanuel Stewart RIP was losing his **** lol

Comment

Working...
                      X