Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since We Have to Deal With Mismatches, Which Underdog Excites You The Most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since We Have to Deal With Mismatches, Which Underdog Excites You The Most?

Excluding Amir Khan because there are 200 threads on that fight already.

Hank Lundy

Battle tested veteran going up against Terence Crawford.

Kiko Martinez

After losing the 2 biggest fights of his career, will look to rebound against Leo Santa Cruz.

Tony Thompson

Has a recent history of scoring upset victories. Can he end the Luis Ortiz hype train?

Sullivan Barrera

Cuban amateur standout will try to ruin Andre Ward's comeback plans.

Kevin Bizier

Will try to capitalize on his mandatory title shot against Kell Brook.

Dominic Wade

Can this underachieving prospect fulfill his potential on the biggest stage of his career?
    Hank Lundy
    7.89%
    Kiko Martinez
    7.89%
    Tony Thompson
    5.26%
    Sullivan Barrera
    39.47%
    Kevin Bizier
    2.63%
    Dominic Wade
    2.63%
    Other (Please Name)
    7.89%
    Meh....
    26.32%

I'll go with Barrera. The rest are known commodities. We know their limitations. Barrera has a real chance to make a name for himself here.

Lundy may be an idiot, but he's a talented idiot who fights good competition and I would be happy for him.

Comment

Am more excited about Barrera not because of his name but because i really don't know who he is or how he got here, heard good things about him but i want to see what he has to offer.

Comment

Voted kiko just because lsc is the only one of the favourites I'm not sold on, he should still win

Comment

This thread depresses me.

Comment

Voted Lundy

Comment

gun to my head i'll go with lundy, although i expect all of them to be easy wins for the favourite

maybe cano over matthysse

Comment

Kiko lost his 2 biggest fights but those 2 are now fighting to see who is tha "man" in that division...depending on how you rank Rigo and LSC always looks beatable though he impressed me with Mares victory

Thompson only cause after 1 victory im not sold on Ortiz like so many

Bizer looked good last time so itll be interesting

Barerra i dont know but seeing if Ward is still Ward

Wade i know even less about but it seems like a step backward...again.. for GGG but we will see

Theopahne just to see if Broner is as talented as i think he is or if he shows us that million dollar talent 5 cent head laziness again.

Hernandez some say is really bad and others say he is really good but Gonzales is supposed to be the best but he may surprise

Khan is just a name for Canelo but i like both fighters so im trying to make the trek to Vegas and if not im buying

Lundy is done

Other than Lundy the fights interest me
                Last edited by Fetta; 02-12-2016, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Barrera because it's Ward's first fight at the full LHW limit.

Comment

It doesn't excite me but its good for boxing if Bizier pulls out the victory.

Comment

Working...
                    X