can Leo Santa Cruz beat Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Hell no

LSC is not beating Loma, Rigo or anyone near that level. He's a smaller and lesser version of Margarito - good work rate and chin, basic in every other category.
    Well Loma lost to an even worse version of a smaller margarito he looked lost and confused

Comment

well probably never see it.

But my money would be on lomo but I will ride for LSC

Comment

Santa cruz is an all around better and younger version of Salido.

And even though Loma has improved his recent opponents have been horrible he only has one decent win and thats against Russell.

Santa cruz style is all bad for Loma.

Comment

They are both great but I'll go with Santa Cruz. I always bet money on that punching machine and he always wins.

Comment

At what?

I heard Leo got really good at Taxi Driving

Comment

Nah. Fuggedaboutit.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Hell no

LSC is not beating Loma, Rigo or anyone near that level. He's a smaller and lesser version of Margarito - good work rate and chin, basic in every other category.
                Thank you sir...end thread.

Comment

Maybe at monopoly? Since that's all he is interested in playing not actually fighting the best he ain't beating Lomachenko in a ring.

Comment

I think he can. If Salido can, Santa DEFINITELY can. I questioned his talents quite a bit but he proved a lot with the Mares win.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      Well Loma lost to an even worse version of a smaller margarito he looked lost and confused
                      ^This, and Loma does not have the power to keep a determined guy off of him. Leo has everything Salido has plus youth, discipline, and a touch more speed.

Comment

Working...
                      X