early 1990s Julio Cesar Chavez Sr vs late 2000s Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    or quits once his face gets sliced up like he did vs DLH
    Insanely higher likelihood of 48 taking yet another nap mid-fight than making JCC quit.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Its funny how some of these idiots mentione chavez sr quitting or getting cut up.

Goes to show how newbie those idiots are mentioning a past his prime chavez.

A prime chavez wasn't just a slugger he had very underrated boxing skill on top of being a brutal body puncher who was a master at cutting off the ring and had arguably the greatest chin of all time. Sr. Was also known for having very tough skin he never cut in his heyday.

Chavez sr was a monster he would bust Pacquiao up in brutal fashion.
      Now that's what I call a great post ... I lmao went I read some post people put up here about chavez the newbies don't know that he was being rank up there with robinson before the Whitaker fight and some people should do homework chavez wasn't really training. ..the only person that beat chavez was himself and Don king ....but chavez in his prime I think he's top 10 all-time just my opinion...alol of boxer idolized him and still do ..emmanuel stewart once said that he was so surprised that chavez didn't boxes because went he was training him he could not believe how great of a boxer he was just that prime chavez was to macho for his own good....but great post bro

Comment

JCC is one of the most overrated all time greats of recent memory

He never defeated anyone on Manny's level and lost to the best fighters he ever fought.....Pernell Whitaker got robbed, some even feel Rocky Lockridge and Juan Laporte beat him...cant forget how Richard Steele took away Taylor's victory over him

Manny batters JCC who doesn't deal well with elite speed and movement.....Manny Pacquaio wouldn't get pinned or cornered enough for JCC to do his best work

Manny stops him in the late rounds on cuts or punishment

Comment

why are posters acting as if chavez couldn't box?

Comment

Working...
          X