Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badou Jack: Forget April I'm Fighting In February 2016 With Or Without James Degale!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed watching Chavez jr get beaten by that polish dude!!! I just want someone to whip him again so he stops bringing dishonor to his fathers great legacy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Dirrell was acceptable but he looked linear and absolutely hopeless at times in that fight looked like a fighter who only had a punchers chance without any real boxing IQ and he looked absolute terrible against Bute...
      He should have definitely lost to Bute the funny thing is people want Golovkin to come up to fight these type of guys, he wont deserve the highest amount of credit for beating guys like Bute and DeGale.

In good style
      I give him props for atleast going for Dirrell but he was absolute trash against Bute.
      If I cared about your opinion on boxing, I'd continue this conversation but you clearly have no idea what you're watching.

Leave the boxing to the real fans, Mr. Hardcore Gamer. If I ever want to know who the strongest Pokemon is, I'll give you a shout

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        If I cared about your opinion on boxing, I'd continue this conversation but you clearly have no idea what you're watching.

Leave the boxing to the real fans, Mr. Hardcore Gamer. If I ever want to know who the strongest Pokemon is, I'll give you a shout
        Is that why most people seem to think he lost to Bute and the official bias scorecard of Jim Watt even had it as a draw, but Dirk Diggler like ooh durrr he British doe he can't lose he never nuhin wrong he schooled Bute by being a punching bag and not pressing the issue.

That's right to win a fight away from home you need to get cut up and bruised badly, fight off the backfoot ineffectively barely landing and allow your opponent to constantly tee off on you, this is your hardcore boxing thought obviously.

Comment

Is that why most people seem to think he lost to Bute and the official bias scorecard of Jim Watt even had it as a draw, but Dirk Diggler like ooh durrr he British doe he can't lose he never nuhin wrong he schooled Bute by being a punching bag and not pressing the issue.

That's right to win a fight away from home you need to get cut up and bruised badly, fight off the backfoot ineffectively barely landing and allow your opponent to constantly tee off on you, this is your hardcore boxing thought obviously.
          No they don't

You're actually arguing that Bute won?

I thought you were just saying DeGale looked bad but no you are indeed going full spastic!

Comment

No they don't

You're actually arguing that Bute won?

I thought you were just saying DeGale looked bad but no you are indeed going full spastic!
            You having DeGale winning by a wide margin proves you don't know how to score a fight and I've read your past comments saying it was comfortable

You're beyond stupid.

DeGale got his ass kicked.

Comment

You having DeGale winning by a wide margin proves you don't know how to score a fight and I've read your past comments saying it was comfortable

You're beyond stupid.

DeGale got his ass kicked.
              Well everyone with eyes had DeGale winning

Looking at your analysis of the fight just shows how painfully lacking you are in boxing knowledge. You literally don't know what you're watching.

Comment

Well everyone with eyes had DeGale winning

Looking at your analysis of the fight just shows how painfully lacking you are in boxing knowledge. You literally don't know what you're watching.

What an absolute mong you are, you should get yourself booked into a ****** home seriously man or maybe you're already in there hence why you're on this near 24/7.

Comment

What an absolute mong you are, you should get yourself booked into a ****** home seriously man or maybe you're already in there hence why you're on this near 24/7.
                  You really have no sense of irony do you? You literally say "black is white" and are completely oblivious to how ridiculous you look.

You go on hardcore online gamer chats. You are literally the lowest dregs of society

Make a poll and let's see who actually thinks Bute won the fight.

Comment

You really have no sense of irony do you? You literally say "black is white" and are completely oblivious to how ridiculous you look.

You go on hardcore online gamer chats. You are literally the lowest dregs of society

Make a poll and let's see who actually thinks Bute won the fight.
                    I'm 99% sure he's not serious and is trolling to get a reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I'm 99% sure he's not serious and is trolling to get a reaction.
                      He's far too emotional to be a troll.

He's one of those guys who says "I bet you couldn't beat that boxer in a fight" whenever he's losing an argument

He literally is this stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X